“Fantastic food & Staff”
Review of Aromas

Aromas
Ranked #2 of 225 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food & Staff”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The food was great, we had Steak and chips, all cooked perfectly. The waiting staff were kind to our daughter, making her laugh and bringing her crayons and paper to colour. Highly recommend Aromas

Visited May 2014
1 Thank TheSilkyOne

Lancashire
“Another excellent meal”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

We had pre-booked for Easter Sunday evening, from the UK for a table for 4 is advisable to book as the restaurant is small but this isn't a negative. We ate here last Easter on our previous visit & weren't disappointed. Yet again the food was delicious. All freshly cooked & you can see into the kitchen which I think is always a good thing to see. It's nice to be able to say thank you to the chefs when we are leaving as they work so hard. We recognised a couple of the staff from last year, this is a good sign I feel of a good restaurant. We had a lovely evening & I'm sure will return again & again. We love Jersey & part of that is places like Aromas who always make you feel welcome with good food & excellent service.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank RF_36
Lichfield STAFFS
“A must for anyone who likes great food and great service”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

This place is an absolute must, the service is second to none and the food is divine. The staff were fantastic, we took my disabled niece and they could not have been nicer to her, the welcome was the best I have ever received. You will not be disappointed

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Super seafood!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Aromas is a fantastic little restaurant just off of the road heading out of St Helier (going towards St Aubin). It wasn't easy to find so take a map! There's a large hotel on the corner of that road but can't remember it's name. We booked a table for 7pm on the Saturday night but arrived early to shelter from the rain, they were happy to seat us.

The manager is really friendly but the chef is the owner. The food he makes is absolutely superb. My partner had peppered mackerel to start and I had the seafood pancake. We both had the Seabass for our main. I doubt you'll find better seafood anywhere in St Helier. The bill with wine plus one desert came to a very reasonable £78. I think you'll need to book for Saturday nights because they turned lots away who hadn't. We were very impressed and would recommend to anyone.

Iain, London

• Visited April 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Staff were very friendly and attentive, the food was amazing and very reasonably priced.
A great restaurant that I would probably have walked past had I not seen the reviews on Tripadvisor.

Visited April 2014