“Aromas didn't disappoint”
Review of Aromas

Aromas
Ranked #2 of 234 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I booked a table here for my girlfriend's birthday during a weekend away in Jersey, based on its lofty position on TripAdvisor.
We had a lovely evening all around and were given a nice cosy table by the window. There were plenty of great sounding dishes on the menu, plus some specials, and a large wine list. The food was very tasty and fresh, well cooked, and the service was attentive, friendly and excellent. Prices very reasonable for the high quality of food, and portion sizes are generous (especially the starters!)
Definitely worth a visit while in Jersey. Thank you Debbie for a memorable evening!

1  Thank shutupvern

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Aromas was great, excellent food and service, , loved it,,,,,well worth a visit, and not too expensive. Just around the corner from Grand Jersey hotel. A homely restaurant, but dont be fooled, food is fab. 5 stars from me .

1  Thank debs11360
Reviewed March 8, 2013

From the moment we walked in we had excellent customer service great food and amazing value. They went above and beyond to make our meal special, helping our daughter as she was struggling with a tooth coming out. If you are in Jersey this place is a must for enjoyable meal out in relaxed atmosphere.

2  Thank nick m
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We have been to Aromas at least 30 times and it's my favourite place to go. We have been mostly as a couple or small group, but also taken the kids and been there In larger groups of about 12 including business entertaining. We have taken loads of Jersey people who didn't know about it and they too, have all since been back. Yes, there are better and maybe more specialist (and much more expensive) places to eat in Jersey, but we love it for the friendly (and same) staff every time we go and we always know we will get a lovely, great value for money meal in a cozy place. We found the restaurant by chance years ago and it's our lucky find.

1  Thank Angela L
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I dined here last night whilst on business in Jersey.
If this restaurant is the best in Jersey then it doesn't really say much for dining in the CI.
It wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't excellent.
I had the smoked mackeral for starters, ok but no big shakes and nothing to write home about.
For main I had the rib eye, it was good no doubt about that; but again not outstanding.
For desert I had the apple strudel.

All of the food was reasonable to good. The service was fine, if a little hurried. The red wine by the glass was ok, but not any better than that.
I was bloody freezing seated near the bar, that really wasn't pleasant.

All I can say it it was good value for the prices, but nothing to write home about. I've read some of the other reviews and I'm sorry but I just don't agree. I would east there again, in the summer mind; but I seriously hope this isn't the best restaurant in St Helier. Good value, but there has to be better.

1  Thank ZX6RRick