“Fantatic Food at great price”
Review of Aromas

Aromas
Ranked #3 of 240 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I recently went with a group of friends for an Early Bird menu, which you have to vacate your table before 7pm I think. We arrived 5.30 pm and had an G+T.
We had 2 courses, each fantastic, nice portions and tasted great. The steak is so tender. There is an option for a couple of pounds more for desert, but we were all stuffed. Great service and Chef visible, so nice to say thanks to him on the way out.

1  Thank bigbolders

Reviewed January 28, 2012

super restaurant never let us down as every meal has been stunning. i love the little extras the free bread/ garlic bread, the veg is always perfect i love the fresh roasted parsnips and the homemade chips. The soups are always great no matter what the flavour. if you visit jersey you must visit aromas

3  Thank nadine220
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Our meal was 'nice', but thats just it....it was nothing outstanding. The starter pate is def bought in, I would expect homemade.
Main courses were decent enough, potatoes tasted tinned though and were very dry.
The restaurant got really busy with large groups, who once they had arrived took over the place...and the staff. We waited 20 mins for the sweet menu, and then 10 mins later a waitress arrived...but it was too late and we had to leave to meet someone so abandoned desserts. Understaffed!
The owner (I presume) was excellent and attentive until the restaurant got too busy, and then was flat out serving the large tables. not bad value mind you, but I don't think I'd go again. Number 1? there are much better places I'm afraid to say...

3  Thank LoobyJersey
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We are local and discovered this restaurant through trip advisor as we were looking for somewhere different to eat. They have a great choice of dishes (including vegetarian) the food was tasty and cooked to perfection (all the desserts are homemade and sooo nice) and the food is very good value for money. The service was friendly and we were served quickly. We are already planning our next meal there :-) I would definitely recommend a visit.

3  Thank discodivaboogie
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Another of our regular eating places. Nice food and friendly staff. Recommended.