“No Reason to Look Anywhere Else !”
Review of Vecchia Milano - CLOSED

Vecchia Milano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stayed in St Helier for a week in May - third year running and after finding Vecchia Milano three years ago, didn't need to find anywhere else to eat in St Helier ! Fantastic food and service although got wise and booked for Friday & Saturday nights after not getting in during our 1st year and being very disappointed at an alternative eating place ! Congratulations to Luciano and staff for an excellent Italian dining experience, its just like being in Milano. We'll be back next time we're in Jersey !!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have visited Jersey every year since 2005, and the holiday would not be complete without a meal at the Vecchia Milano. It is the only Italian restaurant that my husband will visit willingly, as italian food is not usually his favourite, but the food and the service here are excellent. We always pick a night when we can sit outside and I can honestly say this is one of the highlights of our annual visit to Jersey.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife & I took a weekend break to Jersey, and were at a loose end to find some food for our evening meal, we looked into "bella italia" just down the road but it just seems the same old thing, so we popped into this packed out Family run restaraunt and had a great time, the food was great and the service was very attentive & friendly.
We will visit again sometime in the future and would reccomend it to all.

Thank Hayballcyclespo... S
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I've eaten here several times over the years and the food is always reliable. It's not Michelin 3* dining but it's good, honest, Italian food. I always go with the owner's recommendation for a "decent red" and have yet to be disappointed. The owner and staff are very pleasant.

1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Once again I took along two friends, and as the weather was fantastic we sat out and had a wonderful time the food wine service was excellent, my friends from London were very impressed and would recommend it to everyone (same here) Good value for money for a top experience.
Grazia Tutti a Vecchia Milano Jersey