“Just what we wanted”
other travelers have booked this property
1-Bedroom Town Side Deluxe with sofa bed Apartment Bathroom
Executive Floor (bedroom)
Standard 1-bedroom
View from Executive Floor
Esplanade exterior
The apartments from the marina
1-Bedroom Town Side kitchen dining area
1-Bedroom Town Side lounge
Town Side Deluxe bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DavidM726
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Just what we wanted”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Think of it as like a modern hotel, but when you get into the room there's plenty of living space and a well equipped small kitchen. We like lots of space and we want to be able to cook our own meals, so it was just what we wanted for our holiday accomodation.

We had a room on the harbour side with a balcony, which was very pleasant, and quiet. The situation, over the bus station, was an added bonus as we were using the buses for transport round the island.

Pamela M
“Room 211 liberty wharf apartments”
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Lovely apartments. Well managed as long as you don't stay in room 211 on a Friday and Saturday night as there is a night club immediately opposite the bedroom. Customers of the night club are corralled outside in numbers of approximately 80 until 3am when they finally disperse. It's fine if you're young and happy to stay up till 3am - we weren't. Apparently this is a regular occurrence every Friday and Saturday evening. The staff all were aware of this. Why I ask do u let the room? I was so tired I would have slept in a conference room floor.

The assistant manager was supposed to ring me - I'm still waiting. Have lodged feedback on their website twice and filled customer satisfaction survey we still haven't received a reply.

Everything else was great. Staff great. Complimentary teas coffees and croissants each morning. Just don't understand why they let a room when all the staff are aware of the noise issue. Photos are of people outside the nightclub which is a regular issue fri/sat night.?

777fatcat
Summerside, Canada
“very good - quiet - nice view on ocean side of building”
Reviewed May 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Close to bus station - central to St Helier downtown - friendly staff willing to help sort any problems. Comfortable sleeping. And they got the Air Conditioning system right - quiet and easy to operate.
Only issue - instruction manuals for washing machine very detailed but they forgot to indicate which button does what.

Dan0481
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Luxury at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed March 14, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Everything was wonderful. Only spoilt slightly by the false promise of complimentary croissants each morning. Don't expect this because they only order 10 in each day, there are 400+ rooms. Even at 8am on a Sunday there was only 1 left!
Anyway, everything else was fantastic, and you do get Corn Flakes and milk in the room ☺.
Would I stay there again? YES, in a heartbeat.
Car parking is best nearby on Sand Street multi-storey. Oh yes, and pay the extra for the harbour side rooms, much quieter it would seem.

Lichfield...
Lichfield
“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed October 21, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at liberty Apartments whilst working in St Helier on Business.
I have never used the Apartments before and was unsure about how to check in and get keys etc, so I called up, The lady on reception was brilliant, she explained that they have a fully manned 24 hour desk and so checking in would be easy.
When I checked in the next day my check in was pretty smooth, I had to leave my luggage as the apartment wasn't ready and so I went for some lunch near the beach / harbour which is just over the road, a couple of hours later the reception called me to tell me my apartment was ready.
I was pleased to find that my luggage had already been placed in my apartment.
I was thrilled to see it had Air conditioning in there, and was very spacious.
The kitchen area had some milk in the fridge already so I could make a cup of tea - this was a lovely touch.
I popped to Tesco just across the road to get some groceries for the fridge and freezer, Tesco was a 2 minute walk.
There is a M&S which sell a few food lines at the back of the apartment block too.
The apartment was very quiet and very clean, I slept very well for the time I was there and felt very secure.
The bathroom only had a shower, I'm not sure if some of the apartments have a bath or not, might be something that you need to request?
The apartment did have wifi however this was very very poor and I struggled to connect or do much work on my mac whilst staying, the wifi in fairness is free, however I would have happily paid for much faster wifi.

I will 100% be staying here again and have recommended it to my colleagues who also visit the island for work too.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Central Location and felt like home
Liked least: Wifi speed
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Destinati...
“Mrs ”
Reviewed August 31, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

My partner and I booked the liberty apartments for a long weekend break. We were late arriving due to flight being delayed but check
In was very easy and the receptionist very helpful. Overall the apartment was brilliant - great location, clean, spacious couldn't ask for more. Highly recommend these apartments - would definitely stay here again!

Carol H
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartments, shame about the noise”
Reviewed July 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

These apartments are so clean and well managed, however the noise from the local club, revellers, buses, constant traffic etc is terrible. If you are looking for a quiet holiday, don't go here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Constant noise from the local area, no double glazing will ever change this.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing