“Best coffee in Jersey ”

Dandy
Ranked #49 of 250 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: Australian, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Dandy is a specialty coffee shop in St. Helier, Jersey that serves Allpress coffee and T2 Tea. All of our food is prepared on site every day using only the finest ingredients and following strict preparation guidelines. We believe that our customers deserve the very best quality coffee, tea and food which we strive to provide every day.
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Coffee served here is unique, smooth and delicious. Food is good, their bakery items are some of the best I have ever had. Banana bread toasted and the salted caramel brownies are my favotites

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Just a little gem if you love coffee! Friendly staff who know their stuff! Don’t know where the previous review came from but being a coffee lover we loved it and no burnt coffee here!

1  Thank snowcrew
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Having read all the reviews I decided to try the best coffee shop in Jersey !
I waited 15 minutes for a Latte that was probably the worst coffee I’ve tasted & had to ask for sugar as it wasn’t offered !
Don’t believe the hype

4  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Without question! Stylish, compact and genuine. Dan, Miguel and the team are great, the coffee is the best in the island for sure (literally can't drink anything else anymore :D) and food always hits the spot.

2  Thank CharlotteKNewton
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this coffee shop. It's hands down the best in Jersey! Fantastic coffee, great food and fab service...no wonder I'm there every day! Thanks guys

1  Thank Ruby B