Arrived at Radisson blu at 1000am Friday 31st May. Check in was 3pm. No problem with that. However details were taken and we were told no upgrade to seaview available YET! Although should be okay at 3pm. Went back at 2pm and as a matter of interest enquired and was told that the room would be ready in 10/15 mins so we took a seat in front of the receptionist. After appropriate time was then told no room until 3pm! At 5 past three enquired again and was told it was ready. The receptionist did not let us know even though we were sat directly in front of her. Seemed to be a total lack of interest. Anyway got room key and was told 2nd floor, no other info as to left/right front/back, we had to ask. The room was fine except NO DRAWERS! and a very small wardrobe with 10 coathangers. We were not told about this but our holiday rep explained the next day that it was normal and if we wanted drawers reception could arrange for some portable ones to be provided. No one told us about this at reception. Other than that our stay was fine. Plentiful breakfast buffet and special requests catered for if required. Staff very nice and polite. Lovely restaurant and marina view although wine quite expensive and average cost of evening meal about £ 30 each without wine. Beds in room nice and comfortable, pillows to die for. Check out quick and simple but debit cards refused when checking in, only credit cards allowed. We stayed for one week and it provided a good base for exploring the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Rezidor, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St. Helier