Just returned to Surrey after staying here again for three nights whilst on our yearly Christmas shopping expedition. An excellent hotel for a business or short city break holiday. The staff are very professional, helpful and welcoming -yes even the Nordic ones now seem to have developed a sense of humour!!!!! The rooms are good with the harbour/marina views extra special (worth paying extra for this) especially seeing the waves crashing over the esplanade. Breakfasts are brilliant with a full range of hot and cold food available from the buffet bar - every imaginable item you could wish for. We had dinner in the restaurant one night and were impressed with the food, service and helpful staff. Unlike one reviewer we have found room service very quick and excellent food on previous occasions.
The point is that this hotel is excellent as a base for a business trip or city break type of holiday.It is just 5 mins walk to the centre of town, you have easy free parking if, like us you rent a car during your trip. It is just a lovely chill-out hotel to escape back to after being out all day. You know that you can expect a lovely clean room, excellent views, a good standard of food and excellent service. For a summer beach holiday base perhaps other hotels fit the bill (thinking those in St Brelades Bay) but having seen the competitors hotels in St Helier I reckon this comes out tops taking everything into account (free parking, less noise, views, price etc). Will be back again next year. Finally nice to see that there are a few more fish in the huge aquarium in the foyer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St. Helier