“A great place to relax”
Review of Ayush Wellness Spa

Ayush Wellness Spa
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My wife and I visited the spa whilst staying at the Hotel de France. Initially she had a facial and I a back massage but we were so impressed that we went back and both had a back massage. You book in 15 minutes early for any treatment and are taken upstairs (no lift) to a quiet area with relaxing music and a most enjoyable drink of herbal tea. After your treatment you are invited to spend as long as you want in a chill out room with comfortable couches and more tea and water. I guarantee that you will feel relaxed after this.

The spa has the usual pool facilities which were never crowded and included a steam room and a sauna. We were not aware of any staff on duty in the actual pool area so do consider this if you are taking children there.

1  Thank Philip R

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This was my second time at Ayush SPA, and once again I left as if I was walking in the clouds. I loved it! There is a really good energy as soon as you enter the SPA, great facilities, and the staff is very pleasant to talk to. I had a half day package and it was sooooo good. Will go back for sure!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Spent a nice relaxing afternoon with my partner, having two separate treatments, staff very helpful and friendly, followed by a chilled out swim and sauna. with Jacuzzi, wonderful, nice and clean,,, steam room really nice, really nice place to visit, be back again sometime

1  Thank Simon H
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The Ayush spa experience is very relaxing. My wife and I have been there three times and had different treatments each time. After the spa you can use the facilities downstairs which include a swimming pool, relaxation pool, hot n cold pool and also a sauna. Full day can be spent there which makes great value for money.

3  Thank Dingo218
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Spent a lovely day here with my daughter.

We had booked a 2 hour massage package but spent a while relaxing for a few hours beforehand in and around the pool.
Clean pool, various different pools / baths all of which were perfect.
Great steam and sauna room

The staff were most helpful. Indeed, I was planning a full itinerary for my weekend in Jersey and they were kind enough to help me a great deal with my planning!

The comfort is good here; robes and pool shoes are provided with secure lockers for your belongings.

The treatment centre is of a good standard with the lovely decor and ambience to relax in. The treatments themselves, whilst you could probably find cheaper, were worth every penny.