“Great spa” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Wonderful spa,pools are beautiful and staff are friendly and helpful.Probably the best spa in Jersey,having tried all of them

Visited October 2012

Jersey, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Spa perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Don't bother with any of the spas in st helier. The ayush spa at hotel de France is luxurious, beautiful and offers exquisite treatments. We had a couples treatment which included all over exfoliation, being swaddled with hot towels, a full Thai massage and facial with special oils, followed by a complementary chill out in the "yurt" with herbal teas. Even better we had access to the two swimming pools, plunge pools, steam room and sauna after our treatment. Not cheap, but definitely the most relaxing spa therapy I've ever had. My skin was amazing afterwards.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank islandseagull
Southampton, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fantastic Spa and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

The whole atmosphere is very serene, my massage was great (thank you) and the service was brilliant. I almost fell asleep in their wonderful relaxation room.

Visited October 2012
UK
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Treasure this Jewel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

A little jewel is the best way I can describe St Helier Jersey, the other Islands Sark, Herm Alderney & Guernsey I have also visited over very recent years and they are brilliant if you like the slower pace of life. Happy smiling faces from the local people, some of the best seafood I have tasted the feeling of trust which is sadly lacking now in many parts of the world. Fantastic coastal scenery and one of the most peculiar tidal patterns I have ever seen bring along your cameras and strong walking shoes..

Visited November 2011
Rushden, Northamptonshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“OMG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I little peice of heaven. Hot stone therapy was the most wonderful experience, I wanted it to go in for ever. The room was perfect, the therapist friendly, helpful & then focused entirely on my treatment. The relaxing room at the end of the massage is a great idea & made a perfect end

Visited September 2012