Review Highlights
Facial fast asleep

A luxury relaxation experience with calming surroundings, welcoming staff and great skills. I only... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2018
Reedys8
Newcastle, UK
via mobile
Amazing massage with a beautiful spa.

It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for. An excellent massage in a lovely setting. The people... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2018
stevenhall4
via mobile

All reviews relaxation room amazing spa infinity pool herbal tea facial
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Don't bother with any of the spas in st helier. The ayush spa at hotel de France is luxurious, beautiful and offers exquisite treatments. We had a couples treatment which included all over exfoliation, being swaddled with hot towels, a full Thai massage and facial with special oils, followed by a complementary chill out in the "yurt" with herbal teas. Even better we had access to the two swimming pools, plunge pools, steam room and sauna after our treatment. Not cheap, but definitely the most relaxing spa therapy I've ever had. My skin was amazing afterwards.

1  Thank islandseagull
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The whole atmosphere is very serene, my massage was great (thank you) and the service was brilliant. I almost fell asleep in their wonderful relaxation room.

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed October 9, 2012

A little jewel is the best way I can describe St Helier Jersey, the other Islands Sark, Herm Alderney & Guernsey I have also visited over very recent years and they are brilliant if you like the slower pace of life. Happy smiling faces from the local people, some of the best seafood I have tasted the feeling of trust which is sadly lacking now in many parts of the world. Fantastic coastal scenery and one of the most peculiar tidal patterns I have ever seen bring along your cameras and strong walking shoes..

Date of experience: November 2011
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I little peice of heaven. Hot stone therapy was the most wonderful experience, I wanted it to go in for ever. The room was perfect, the therapist friendly, helpful & then focused entirely on my treatment. The relaxing room at the end of the massage is a great idea & made a perfect end

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Wonderful pool & sauna
Steam room could have been hotter. Very good value, in that it's attached to a decent hotel.