“Great spa”
Review of Ayush Wellness Spa

Ayush Wellness Spa
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Wonderful spa,pools are beautiful and staff are friendly and helpful.Probably the best spa in Jersey,having tried all of them

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"jersey"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Don't bother with any of the spas in st helier. The ayush spa at hotel de France is luxurious, beautiful and offers exquisite treatments. We had a couples treatment which included all over exfoliation, being swaddled with hot towels, a full Thai massage and facial with special oils, followed by a complementary chill out in the "yurt" with herbal teas. Even better we had access to the two swimming pools, plunge pools, steam room and sauna after our treatment. Not cheap, but definitely the most relaxing spa therapy I've ever had. My skin was amazing afterwards.

1  Thank islandseagull
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The whole atmosphere is very serene, my massage was great (thank you) and the service was brilliant. I almost fell asleep in their wonderful relaxation room.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

A little jewel is the best way I can describe St Helier Jersey, the other Islands Sark, Herm Alderney & Guernsey I have also visited over very recent years and they are brilliant if you like the slower pace of life. Happy smiling faces from the local people, some of the best seafood I have tasted the feeling of trust which is sadly lacking now in many parts of the world. Fantastic coastal scenery and one of the most peculiar tidal patterns I have ever seen bring along your cameras and strong walking shoes..

See more reviews
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I little peice of heaven. Hot stone therapy was the most wonderful experience, I wanted it to go in for ever. The room was perfect, the therapist friendly, helpful & then focused entirely on my treatment. The relaxing room at the end of the massage is a great idea & made a perfect end