All reviews bohemia restaurant honesty bar continental breakfast homemade shortbread michelin star restaurant elemis toiletries turn down service well stocked mini bar outdoor pool car park tasting menu lovely hotel deluxe room steam room roof terrace boutique hotel bar food
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2016

Just stopped here for the weekend for my wifes 40th birthday what a great hotel staff were excellent very helpful, we were upgraded to a suite which was really nice and comfy. The food is out of this world hats of to Steve Smith some of the best food I have tasted in a very long time. Cannot fault this hotel one bit Spa was nice my wife had a treatment which was good.
I look forward to my return very soon

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AndyC7070
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

2nd time at the hotel, same room , lovely food, quiet , comfy bed and pleasant staff. Will try to stay here when I visit. Didn't use spa facilities however looks fantastic. Wi fi good connection and service efficient.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jules010203
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Great place for afternoon tea ! Lovely selection of sandwiches and beautifully presented cakes and scones . The black butter was divine . The service was attentive and the atmosphere relaxed sophistication. Reasonably priced for the quality .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen16_11
Reviewed November 17, 2016

We found the staff very friendly and helpful throughout the hotel, front desk, room attendants, bar and breakfast. The quality is excellent with larger than average rooms very well furnished and very clean bathrooms. Location is good on the edge of St Helier's shopping area. We didn't dine in the restaurant which has an excellent reputation (regarded as the best on the island) so can't comment on the quality of the food but it appeared to be modern classical food. There is also a good health spa with many treatment options.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

I loved the look of this hotel online and we decided to pick it to spend our honeymoon there. The travel agents we booked it through made this clear that it was our honeymoon. When we got there, one thing that irked me was that there was no acknowledgment of this - we weren't bothered about champagne in the room or anything like that, but everything was addressed to me and just a simple 'hope you have a lovely honeymoon here' would have sufficed. Anyway, I digress. There was another element that was not made clear on the website - the £200 pre-authorisation charge at the beginning of our stay. We would have preferred to have known about this as it ate into our spending money. The room was lovely and very clean - the shower broke one night and was fixed the next morning, which was great. The overall feel of the hotel was very geared towards business - it felt very corporate as we were treat like we were there on business rather than our honeymoon. They didn't tend to strike up conversation with us, we were sort of like just another couple on business. That said, Polina and Daniel were very helpful and friendly members of staff and he breakfast staff were lovely too. You do have to pay extra for hot food though. It isn't somewhere that is very warm and inviting like a family run B&B would be. So if you're going here on business I would recommend it, if you're going for honeymoon/leisure then I'd pick another hotel. We couldn't review the Bohemia restaurant or the spa as we didn't go there even though the hotel does have these. The Bohemia menu is very... different so if you're into your exotic food then have a look and see what you think - if you like your plain old fish and chips and don't want anything too exotic then I'd skip it personally. Overall, we had a nice time, but we would have definitely picked a more personable hotel instead of a business hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016