We holiday in Jersey every year normally staying in self catering out of town. We had the chance to return again this year for a few days last weekend and decided to spoil ourselves and stay at the Club in St Helier. We were not disappointed. Check in was very friendly - we had a very early flight and the chap on reception had our room ready for us by 11am. He then gave us a tour of the hotel and showed us to our room. The room was very well appointed and exceptionally clean. The bed was extremely comfortable - I can't remember ever sleeping so well in an hotel! We ate out most of the time but did have a meal one evening in the bar which was lovely. We used the pool and spa facilities on each day of our visit and special note to previous reviewer 'AlastairC749' - the hotel must have taken your review on board - the spa pool is now open to everyone from 8am/8pm. We will have no hesitation to return to the Club in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St. Helier