We stayed at the Spa hotel for 4 nights and found this hotel to very modern and from the first day to the last all the staff were very friendly and very, very helpful.
Free wiFi all over the hotel and a honesty bar that was refreshing.
Bedrooms highest quality with modern with excellent cleanliness the bed sheets changed every day with turn down service the room maid's eye for detail was first class although we did not see her once to thank her for her service. the bathrooms a little on the small size but modern.
Breakfasts were continental in style a little short on variety but the service again very good.
Did not use the inside pool as i kept missing the opening times but did manage to sit by the out side pool, the pool deck is a sun trap in the afternoon but the pool is not heated so was very cold.
( management think about pool heating then it would be perfect)
We would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Jersey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St. Helier