we went to jersey as part of our touring holiday. We picked this hotel as it had very good reviews, also for the location. We only had breakfast at this hotel as there are to many eating places to pick from. The room was very large for a standard room, with loads of cupboard and drawers space.It has a very large and comfortable bar area, and loungers, tables and chairs round the pool.The breakfast was buffet style, and very tasty sausages bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes, also continental if you so wish.The staff were very friendly and the rooms very clean.This was well worth the stay for 4 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the the newly refurbished Hampshire Hotel. Warm soothing tones, natural woods and tiled floors have transformed the hotel into a colonial style oasis in the heart of St Helier. Each of the 42 bedrooms extends the promise of comfort and rest. Plus, families can benefit from interconnecting suites. Upgraded with flat screen TVs and free WI-FI Internet access, it’s an ideal base for the business traveller too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Hampshire St Helier
- Hotel Legacy Hampshire
- Hampshire Hotel Jersey/St. Helier