Stayed in the Uplands Apartments during our annual holiday. We were met on arrival by a member of staff from the hotel which we weren't expecting (not sure how long he had been waiting for us as our flight was delayed). Apartment was a good size - nice big bedroom, we have an 18 month old so a cot was supplied and there was plenty of room for it in the corner of the bedroom. We found a teddy bear in the cot as a gift which was a nice touch. Main room again was a good size with a well-equipped kitchenette area (hob, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge). We requested a high chair which was in the apartment when we arrived. In the main room there was a Flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, two-seater sofa, Dining table and two chairs, and a coffee table. Bathroom had a bath with a shower. The apartment was cleaned once during our stay and the towels and bed linen changed. Downsides - we couldn't find any dustbins outside in which to put additional rubbish (although we were able to give this to the cleaner on the days when we could find her), and there was building works going on next door so there was some noise of equipment early in the morning although this wasn't a big problem for us as our toddler had woken us by this time! Décor could perhaps be modernised, but overall would recommend these apartments. Ample parking if you have a car.
We used the swimming pool in the nearby Morvan Norfolk Lodge Hotel. If you have a young family would recommend visiting the Durrell Wildlife Park and aMaizin Adventure Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Uplands offers individual 'country style' apartments as an apartments only complex of twelve select units - owned and operated by the long established Morvan Hotels Group.It is situated both within walking distance of the town of St Helier and also provides easy access to the countryside for relaxing country walks.Our twelve purpose-built apartments are constructed to modern standards and are suitable for holiday use as well as for shorter lets.Each apartment provides a real 'home from home' feel. All are equipped with linen, towels etc, as well as a welcome pack with essential food items for arriving guests. A convenience store is located moments from the complex. All apartments are serviced weekly and have the benefit of an on-site laundry facility with a manager on site should you need assistance. New for 2013 is the feature of 40" flat screen televisions, installed in all lounge areas and equipped with Freeview TV. Free wi-fi is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Uplands Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uplands Hotel And Apartments
- Uplands Hotel St Helier
- Uplands Hotel Apartments
- Uplands Apartments Jersey/St. Helier