Royal Yacht Hotel
Pomme d'Or Hotel(St. Helier)
$211
  • Restaurant
The Inn Boutique(St. Helier)(Great Value!)
$128
$109
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa(St. Helier)
$266
$236
Apollo Hotel(St. Helier)
$151
$146
  • Pool
Oaklands Lodge Hotel(St. Helier)(Great Value!)
$93
$169
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Revere Hotel(St. Helier)
$163
$143
  • Pool
The Savoy Jersey(St. Helier)
$192
$168
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
$182
getaroom.com
$357
2,431 results
All reviewsthe grillplatinum roomsirocco restaurantgold deluxecafe zephyrsilver roomdrift barthe penthousetaxi ranklarge balconythe busjersey museumspa facilitiesbars and restaurantsrelaxation roomfantastic hotelmini bar
Reviewed October 6, 2012

A great hotel, with several "in-house"bars and restaurants and within 5 minutes of the main shopping area, marina and ferry terminal. Car parking an issue, but the trade off is the location benefits. Ultra efficient, but friendly, frequently smiling staff, but the receptionists unnecessarily aloof. Superb Concierge service on arrival and departure. Great bedrooms with larger than usual and well appointed en-suite, but shower enclosure could and should have been made slightly bigger. Superb breakfast in the Scirocco restaurant, plenty of choice and excellent coffee, but tables far too close together in a hotel of this quality. We ate dinner twice in the hotel and chose meals from their tenner fest menu in "Bar Zephyr". The food was superb, the atmosphere great and despite being very busy the service was faultless. We used the excellent spa facilities every day and my wife took advantage of a special offer on the "me, me, me" treatment, which she thought was very good and great value. The spa staff were helpful, friendly and walked through the facility explaining all features etc. We thought this a great touch. Overall, if you are on holiday or visiting for business, this hotel has it covered and above all else the location is perfect!

Room Tip: We were at the back of the hotel, which had patio doors leading to a shared terrace. In itself a great option and despite lack of view, it was a quieter room than those overlooking the road and marina.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BM_Pete56
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed here with my wife and 5y old daugther for one week. As my previous speakers pointed out, its located at the harbour and city centre is just 5 min walk away. ATM (NatWest) is around the corner. We have booked our trip via DER Tour, German travel agency. Reception is open 24h so there is no need to pre-advise late check-ins. Everybody I have experienced the reception being very polite and very helpful. Even special reservations at their restaurants with regards to my daugther have been made possible. Concierge opposite to the reception was very helpful with regards to day trips (Sark) and bus lines. Main bus terminal is just 2 min walk away. We booked the Platinum rooms (got allocated to the 4th floor) with balcony and harbour view. These rooms do really look like the pictures featured here so no need for further description. Room and bath have always been very clean. The only minor negative points are the usage of cheap / thin plastic toothbrush tumblers and the very poor extractor hood fan. This does not fit into the overall high standart of the room. Even though an additional bed for my daugther has been provided, the built-in closet was still accessible. Both regular beds and the additional ones had mattress covers we appreciated very much because of being mite -allergic. The main bed was provided with virtually a pile of pillows but just one large blanket. Free wireless access has moderate speed. Unfortunatly, the TV does not feature any german channels but english and french only. Rooms are cleaned and kept tidy two times a day. The balcony´s space is large enough to really enjoy sitting outside watching the harbour and the sky - for two people. As previous people remarked, one should keep the window - door shut because of the noise from the outside area of Café Zephyr which is very successful subsequently very noisy. Once shut, its very quite inside. Breakfast is served until 11 on the 1st floor at Sirocco. Again service is very polite and helpful. I have missed a larger selections of cheese and cold cuts / sausage but only a bit -> very English breakfast was a very tasty experience, though! The menu at Café Zephyr and Sirocco does not contain any so to speak "child compliant" food but the service made any efford in making my daugther´s wishes possible! Thats particularily great because this hotel appears not to having families as it´s core business. My wife and myself got badly sick because of spoiled food at isle of Sark and being back at Royal Yacht, the management made every efford in supporting us for fast recovery. Many thanks - very much appreciated!!!
To sum up, this hotel with it´s restaurants and especially it´s people made our stay a fantastic- and will - never- forget one! We do highly recommend it both for couples and families and we will definetly come back again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank GAENSEWEIN
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed for a week for my sons wedding and everything was first class the attention to detail was superb The staff were very attentive to our requests and the organisation of the wedding was brilliant

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ASHLEAGUNDOGS
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was our first trip to Jersey and we were overwhelmed by this Hotel. The staff were so friendly & helpful from the moment we arrived it was such a warm, warm welcome. We had a gorgeous spacious room with all the facilities & amenities we could ask for. The design of the room, including the atmospheric lighting has been well thought out to ensure you have a relaxing stay.

The location is great, just a five minute walk from the ferry port, a couple minutes to the main bus depot where you can explore the rest of the beautiful island & right in St Helier where all the shops, bars and restaurants are right on the doorstep! (a lot of reviews have commented on noise from the nightclub but this was not an issue for us. We never heard or saw anything and not sure you would, especially not enough to ever disrupt your stay here?)

The Serene Spa - what can I say, this was amazing. This was an added bonus as was not the reason we had booked the hotel but we were so glad of it and made full use of the facilities. It was so relaxing, we spent an hour or so here each day and let our worries just slip away! The heated loungers were my favourite - if only I could install one at home! The toiletries in the changing rooms were also very luxurious and this & the steam / salt rooms have left our skin silky soft!!

The Food / Restaraunt - The Sirocco restaurant where the buffet breakfast was served was lovely. It was expectionally designed again & has views over Liberation square & the harbour. The service staff were again extememly helpful, polite & friendly. The buffet breakfast was perfect. Everything you could want & the hot food was perfectly fresh & warm & was so much better that you could help yourself to the bits you wanted & your eggs were all cooked to order too. Also try one of the breakfast muffins, they are delishious!

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here in this little spot of luxury, if you're thinking of staying here you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Cooperage25
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I lived in Jersey 15 years ago and know the place quite well. I wanted to stay in St Helier and chose this hotel. I was extremely happy with my choice. The view was great over the Weighbridge, my room had a nice little terrace and breakfast was extremely good. I will go back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business