Apollo Hotel(St. Helier)
  • Pool
$162
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Savoy Jersey(St. Helier)
$158
  • Breakfast included
Pomme d'Or Hotel(St. Helier)
$200
$159
  • Restaurant
$226
The Inn Boutique(St. Helier)(Great Value!)
$170
$163
Monterey Hotel(St. Helier)
$158
$144
Oaklands Lodge Hotel(St. Helier)(Great Value!)
$95
Ommaroo Hotel(St. Helier)
$136
$132
1,860 results
All reviewschampagne barpark viewelizabeth castlevictoria restauranttassili restaurantsea viewfive star hotelsmall balconylovely hotelsea frontfirst classsteam roomrelaxation roommain restaurantnothing is too much troublemain roadshort break
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This hotel is just fantastic!! cannot fault a single thing!!, the hotel is situated in a super-location for the whole island and the shopping center only five min walk away, the views of the bay are stunning the hotel was spotlessly clean, the food is exceptional, i stayed here for 3 nights, and cannot recommend this enough! the decor exceptional and the bar area has fantastic mood lighting! The staff are very friendly and go out of there way to help with everything, i will be staying here again next year! cant beat it!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mirrorsmisty
Eamonn E, General Manager at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Grand Jersey.

It is always so rewarding to receive such amazing feedback and I shall be circulating your review for all of the staff to see.

I hope that you will decide to return to Grand Jersey in the future, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed at The Grand for 4 nights and had a lovely time. The friendlynes of all the staff was overwhelming. Loved the beds and the softness of the towels!
The location of the hotel is great, aswell as the views over the bay.
The hotel is becoming a little crooky at some points but I find that charming!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased that the hotel met with your expectations and I shall be passing your compliments on to all staff.

I hope that we will be seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Use this hotel eveytime I am on business in Jersey. The hotel and staff are truely 5* with the location on the sea front only 5 mins walk to the main shopping centre and commercial areas. With my flight getting in early and arriving at the hotel around 09.00 the staff go out of their way to look after me, until my room available.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest,

I am delighted that you continue to receive a warm, professional welcome and 5 star level of service from the staff here at Grand Jersey - and I would like to thank you for yoru continued support of the hotel, this is very much appreciated.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We stayed as a family of 4 in 2 rooms end of October.

I contacted the hotel before I went to make sure we had an interconnecting room. It turned out that the room type we had booked did not have interconnecting rooms, but to my surprise the hotel upgraded us.

We found all areas of the hotel clean and well maintained. We ate in the main restaurant where the food was good, but I also know they had a michelin starred option.

The bar area was very nice and staff very good.

We also tried the gym and pool which was very good. The smell from the spa was lovely, so I am sure it would have be excellent.

Liked - Hotel upgrade to a room that worked for the family and the hotel was was placed to explore.
Disliked - Very little, although check in was a little slow.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Wg284

Dear guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your complimentary feedback - I shall be passing this on to the staff here at Grand Jersey as it is always very well received.

I have also taken on board your constructive comments regarding check-in, which I will be looking into.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed at the Grand for my birthday! My husband and I were treated like VIP for the weekend. From booking in right through to checking, We felt like valued customers as everything was done in a very professional manner.
The staff and even the other quests made us feel very welcome, everyone was extremely polite. The breakfast choice is very plentiful and I even asked for kippers one morning (which we had to wait no more than 10 mins for). When we arrived there was a xmas party in full swing, we carried our bags into the hotel, but the manager rushed to take them away from us. The parties did not have any impact on our stay. The room service was very good the staff were helpful in trying to accommodate us although the chef was unable to meet our requests. Room service was he highlight for me as we did not want to venture out to resturants were xmas parties were predominant. The room is very well equiped for anyone who would not want to venture out into the cold. Very good location. he air conditioner was slightly noisey for my husband who is a light sleeper. Overall i would definetly be returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you want to travel light, slippers, towels and toiletries are supplied and very nice quality too. .
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

I was delighted to see your comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Grand Jersey.

It is so rewarding for me, and for the entire team here at Grand Jersey, when the hard work and dedication is acknowledged and I will be passing your comments around for all to see!

It sounds like you left Jersey, and the hotel in particular, with some wonderful birthday memories and I hope we will see you again in the future.