My wife and I have just returned from a week at Grand Jersey St Helier. We had a thoroughly good time. The room and bathroom were a bit basic although it was a de luxe room with sea view. The sea-view was teriffic and the staff everywhere were always helpful, kind and considerate. They arranged a hire car for us and without question they always parked it for us in their carpark. The hotel food was brilliant and providing you didn't go in the posh restaurant, not too expensive. There were plenty of good restaurants within easy walking distance. The concierge would always ring the restaurant for us and arrange for us to eat out !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Jersey is the island’s stylish, sophisticated hotel and spa, presenting guests an exceptional experience. It offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour, through a blend of sophisticated restaurants, the exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa. Grand Jersey also features the innovative Park Suites – a dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible events spaces. Whether you’re visiting Jersey for a short break, summer holiday or business, you are assured of a wonderful stay. Grand Jersey is committed to the highest standards of service and excellence which is why the hotel is one of only two on the island to be awarded five stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Grand Jersey St Helier
- Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa St. Helier