Spent a lovely evening at the Grand. The food was great apart from sugar in the salt cellar?? The waiter was very bemused and apologetic and gave us free coffee. My niggle is the same one as previously. I sat and waited for 40 minutes and no one came to serve. In the end we went to the main reception and asked for service. This is a recurring problem which must be addressed at a hotel of this standard. When the food arrived it was good although a couple of glasses of champagne, a couple of cokes and some bar snacks cost just over £50.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Jersey is the island’s stylish, sophisticated hotel and spa, presenting guests an exceptional experience. It offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour, through a blend of sophisticated restaurants, the exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa. Grand Jersey also features the innovative Park Suites – a dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible events spaces. Whether you’re visiting Jersey for a short break, summer holiday or business, you are assured of a wonderful stay. Grand Jersey is committed to the highest standards of service and excellence which is why the hotel is one of only two on the island to be awarded five stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Grand Jersey St Helier
- Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa St. Helier