“Great spot for some drinks”

White Horse Beach Bar & Eatery
Ranked #45 of 238 Restaurants in St. Helier
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is such a lovely pub with good food and a fabulous terrace overlooking he beach where the sun shines all day long! The pub has been recently refurbished and looks really modern and clean. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and this is a great place to wile away time overlooking the beautiful coastline.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I can honest say that this was the best pub food and service we have in a long time in Jersey. I have no clue why the previous review was so scathing as we found the staff to be polite,efficient and courteous. My husband had his beer knocked over by the wind and it was replaced free of charge, not often that happens!! I had the Moules which were the best I have had in ages.in My husband had the half chicken with two side dishes which he said was cooked perfectly. The onion rings were to die for. Haven't been before but would highly recommend and will definately be back. Well done to the staff and the management.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Went here for a family occasion and had booked, however we were really rudely informed the booking hadn't been made and were actually turned away. Very upsetting and appalling manner and attitude from the Manager and staff who really need to be looking for some Customer Service training. Awful experience and would neither return or recommend.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

super pub not far from town,,great food great beer,,great veiws,,,would deffinatly revisit,staff give great service to!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We were staying nearby and just on the off chance called in for some food and a drink. The place was light and airy and the staff, mostly eastern European, were very attentive and moved at a fair rate of knots to make sure food was delivered quickly and speedily. I was pleased with the menu, quite short but a fair variation. I dislike long menus with loads of different dishes and I know what I like! We both fancied the sea food and opted for the sea food platter with an offer of Prosecco. It was promptly served to us an was really nice. During our four day stay in Jersey we were determined to make sure that in our main meal we would eat fish and the White Horse helped us carry this out. We were so impressed that we ate there each evening. Thought the food the drink and the general ambiance of the White Horse was very good and only sorry we could not have spent another evening there.