“Enchanting location right on our doorstep”
Review of Island RIB Voyages

Island RIB Voyages
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Every trip with Island RIB Voyages is a unique experience. Visit and walk local sandbanks, take a picnic to one of the offshore reefs, spot seals and dolphins, or just enjoy the sunshine and peacefullness of Les Ecrehous or Les Minquiers. If you are feeling more adventures, why not get together with some friends and plan a trip to Carteret or Chausey, where you can spend the day relaxing, and enjoying the company of our foreign friends, their food and drink.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We travelled by rib to the Ecrehous from St Catherine's. Trip over and back great fun although a bit wet on the way over ( thanks for the use of the dry towel).
The Ecrehous is an enchanting and special place - which has only taken me 59 years to get there - the Island Rib experience provided an excellent opportunity to tick one off the list and have an enjoyable trip.
Crew very friendly and informative - the seal was an added bonus so next time the dolphins!

1  Thank CJsy_11

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was such a great way to see Jersey. Well organised, great sight seeing and beautiful clear seas with the added bonus of seeing both dolphins and seals. Not to mention and glass of fizzy. My Personal favourite is Les Ecrehous. Thank you for a wonderful day.

2  Thank Maleka R
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Really fun trip over the water in Mario's Speedy Boat.... then a blissful quiet few hours exploring and chilling on the gorgeous little island!!! Tres Romantique!!!

1  Thank LeBrocq
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My sister and I went on Mario s Rib to the Ecrehous on Sunday. It was our first adventure on a rib - the sea was flat calm and we were lucky enough to see basking seals on the rocks. Mario provides wet weather gear and life jackets and makes everyone feel happy and safe!

Had the sea been warmer I would have swam, but at 13 degrees just too chilly!! Remember to take a drink or picnic with you. We made the most of our hour and half on Les Ecrehous enjoying the sunshine and I took some stunning pictures. We will definitely go again with him maybe next time to La Belle France!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I really enjoyed the trip to Carteret and it was a great day. Mario, Penny and their team were all really nice and extremely helpful (both with organising the trip and on the day) and helped to make it fun and enjoyable. The boat trip was fun and it was nice to visit Carteret and have a good lunch! I would highly recommend the visit and I have no hesitation in recommending Island RIB. Because the weather wasn't great in the morning, we were offered the chance to reschedule but we decided we wanted to go (and the weather cleared up anyway) but we appreciated the offer.