“Spectacular in every way”
Review of Banjo

Banjo
Ranked #13 of 223 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Banjo, a European-style grand brasserie located next to the Market in a restored 10,000 sq ft former Victorian Gentlemen's Club, is the biggest Jersey Pottery venue to date, with two restaurants and a bar, as well as three private dinning and conference rooms for parties, weddings and corporate events. There are also four beautifully decorated bedrooms for overnight stays. The design of Banjo is inspired by some of the most stunning urban brasseries and bars from around the world whilst retaining the best features of the historic St Helier building that was purpose-built for entertaining
St. Helier, United Kingdom
“Spectacular in every way”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The perfect venue for a romantic dinner for two. The attention to detail in the whole experience was excellent. The decor of the entire building is excellent - especially the basement where the bathrooms are located - don't leave without making a visit. Pre-dinner cocktails in the bar were well prepared, starters, main and desert were absolutely delicious. Special attention to detail seems to be the order of the day with the food preparation. The deserts are to die for. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank JamesJsy

• Polish first
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Great Lunch and dinner”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had a fantastic lunch on the 15th May with my lady friend Angie I took the recomendation from our waiter who was charming and very professional, of the Turbot on a sea rizzotto, excellent, The head Chef Tony well done, to you and all your team it was the best lunch I have had in Jersey for ages. I also went a month ago for dinne and that too was excellent.
The service food wine etc was excellent.
Plus Angie picked up the tab, as it was my Birthday treat, thanks to one and all.
Count Roberto,
P.S. I will be back.

• Visited May 2013
Woking, UK
“Excellent food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We visited as a party of 7 and it was really very good. The service was quick and the food was excellent. The only reason I didnt give an Excellent rating was because I felt they were trying a bit too hard to get us to buy drinks. The toilet area was very well done and quite unlike anything I have seen before.

Visited April 2013
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My partner and I visited this restaurant today for lunch. We wanted a light lunch and I thought I would like fish and chips. On ordering I asked the waiter what fish is used in the fish and chips he quick replied haddock and a was very pleased to confirm my order. When the food arrived I tried the fish and it was pollock (I know this as I am a fisherman with 20 years experience) the staff still insisted it was haddock. I was asked if I would like something else but by this time my partners food was getting cold. We ended up leaving and went elsewhere for lunch.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Charles052
Kent
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went here on a saturday night with friends. Could not fault it the service and the food was excellent and reasonably priced. The atmosphere was good with a mixture of young and old, seemed to be the place to go to celebrate something!

• Visited April 2013