I am not sure why Trip Advisor continues to list this as a B&B. The Queens Hotel was, apparently, but The Inn has arisen from a transformation.
We chose it from the Jersey Tourist Board's brochure for its contemporary design and the promise of choice from "a fantastic menu of Fresh Fish . . . " We were far from being disappointed. We booked a five-day Christmas package, not cheap, but far from exhorbitant for the quality of the hotel and the food. Very friendly staff, especially in the Dining room (a young lady from Latvia, Mohammed from Tunisia, Tom from Kenya were truly great, nothing was too much trouble, but how hard they have to work!). The Prawns and Scallops deserve a special mention, but the quality of cooking was very good. You must be prepared for the hotel's location - a 15-minute walk down to St Helier, a little longer back up. Our room (305) was as requested, quiet, clean, well-fitted and spacious. I suspect it may have been an upgrade on the standard room booked. A final word of caution, check your "extras" bill on leaving: mine was massively incorrect. I'm fairly certain it was incompetence rather than anything more sinister.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE INN is an award winning friendly boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Bar, a 10 minute walk into St Helier centre. The hotel has 36 beautifully decorated comfortable rooms, including suites, all with excellent modern facilities. Classic Rooms have hospitality tray, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, snack basket and safe. Superior rooms and Suites also have ipod docking station, DVD player, bathrobes and complimentary mineral water. Facilities within the hotel include an open plan bar, free WiFi, outside smoking terrace and free car parking facilities. THE INN also has a contemporary air-conditioned restaurant, very popular with locals, with an extensive menu including Specials which take full advantage of local produce.Our friendly team will always be on hand with attentive service, and guests always comment on our superb staff. Our customers are always our number one priority and we strive to offer everyone something very special at THE INN. THE INN is very proud to have retained a GOLD award from Visit Britain for the seventh year running, which recognises outstanding levels of quality, comfort, customer care and food. THE INN Restaurant also holds a Taste Jersey award.THE INN aims to be different to any other Hotel on the Island in terms of the ambiance and diversity of what we are offering. Look forward to seeing you soon! Please note we are situated on the outskirts of St Helier which is a busy town and some rooms may suffer from a little road noise at peak times. Our main car park is situated opposite the hotel and when full we ask guests to block in other cars and leave their keys at reception to enable us to move cars around, which we are insured for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Inn Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Boutique Hotel St. Helier
- The Inn Boutique Jersey/St. Helier