My wife and I came to Jersey to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and I found the hotel's website very appealing so thought I'd give it a shot. We were not disappointed. The hotel is very clean and well appointed and has a very welcoming atmosphere. The room was clean and tidy and has a very comfortable bed but the room was a little on the small side, however, there is so much to see in Jersey we didn't spend much time in the room so it mattered very little to us.
The breakfast was very good and the staff very amenable to requests. We ate mostly in the restaurant in the evenings as the food was very good. The service was very good to and thank must go to Miguel who was very welcoming and very professional and nothing was too much to ask. Tom as well had a great balance of professionalism and humorous interaction with the residents and would regularly share a joke with those in the restaurants allowing residents to relax and enjoy their time in the restaurant.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in a convenient location, walking distance from St. Hellier centre with keen attention to detail and high standards.
Looking forward to making a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE INN is an award winning friendly boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Bar, a 10 minute walk into St Helier centre. The hotel has 36 beautifully decorated comfortable rooms, including suites, all with excellent modern facilities. Classic Rooms have hospitality tray, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, snack basket and safe. Superior rooms and Suites also have ipod docking station, DVD player, bathrobes and complimentary mineral water. Facilities within the hotel include an open plan bar, free WiFi, outside smoking terrace and free car parking facilities. THE INN also has a contemporary air-conditioned restaurant, very popular with locals, with an extensive menu including Specials which take full advantage of local produce.Our friendly team will always be on hand with attentive service, and guests always comment on our superb staff. Our customers are always our number one priority and we strive to offer everyone something very special at THE INN. THE INN is very proud to have retained a GOLD award from Visit Britain for the seventh year running, which recognises outstanding levels of quality, comfort, customer care and food. THE INN Restaurant also holds a Taste Jersey award.THE INN aims to be different to any other Hotel on the Island in terms of the ambiance and diversity of what we are offering. Look forward to seeing you soon! Please note we are situated on the outskirts of St Helier which is a busy town and some rooms may suffer from a little road noise at peak times. Our main car park is situated opposite the hotel and when full we ask guests to block in other cars and leave their keys at reception to enable us to move cars around, which we are insured for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Boutique Hotel St. Helier
- The Inn Boutique Jersey/St. Helier