“We loved the Inn- Fantastic food”
Review of The Inn Boutique

The Inn Boutique
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in St. Helier
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We just got back from a 3 night stay everything about the Inn is superb for a 3 star hotel should be 4 star easilly.
Nice decor all round, good bar area, friendly helpful staff and the best food we have had in a hotel. (must try the Scollops and chicken skewers!, and the fried beef chili and ginger rice noodles!).
Perfect location to get around the island just a 2 min drive to the town. Parking opposite the hotel.
Lovely clean hotel our double was so comfortable.
Definately recommend and will be back again.
Tom in the restaurant was a friendly helpful host and the chef must be a masterchef contender!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road are quietest but didnt bother us.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Hi Woodyindagenham1

Thanks for your great review and taking the time to tell others.

As in the previous review you mention our food. I will pass your comments on to our head chef Tony who I know with the rest of his team will be delighted by your observations.

I do hope we can welcome you back soon

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We have just returned from Jersey having stayed at The Inn. I know Jersey very well and have always stayed with family when visiting but this time we chose to stay in a B&B to make it easier. Upon arriving the staff were extreemly helpful and friendly. We checked in without fuss and found our room, Durrell.
I'd read reviews about requesting a non-road facing room so we did think it would be quieter being on the residential side, sadly we were woken both nights but drunken shouting from people using the back streets to walk home but on the whole it was quieter than the road and it was a weekend so it to be expected!
Our room was brilliantly tidy and the extra touches like the White Company toiletries really did make all the difference along with the fluffy white dressing gowns...that little bit of comfort. The bathroom didnt have a bath which was a shame but it did have the most amazing shower. Note that this room did have a few steps down to the bathroom.

The dining room was packed on the Friday night, which could only mean good things and we were not disppointed. They had great offers on due to it being Tennerfest, its great to see everyone getting involved with the local events.

Breakfast was great, there's a good selection and the dining staff are friendly and willing to help with anything you may need.
We actually stayed in on the Saturday night and made the most of the room service, there was a mininal fee and it meant we had pizza delivery to our room!

Checking out was quick and again fuss free and the staff were great in allowing us to print off our boarding passes at reception.

I would definitely recommend The Inn, lovely place with great staff.
My only points to raise would be that our sat nav took us to a completely different road when we put in the post code, we found it easier to follow the signs to the A9. Not sure what went wrong there! And the car park is a bit of a squeeze but it has parking so shouldnt complain!

Room Tip: Even though it was noisey on the Friday and Saturday night from people i would still say its better...

Hi I-love_holidays 10

Thanks so much for your great review and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

I'm delighted you enjoyed our food. A visit to THE INN is not really complete without sampling our great restaurant.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Impressive hotel with a friendly atmosphere and good location. A pleasant 15 minute walk in to town. Parking available a short distance away. Good breakfast and very friendly and polite staff throughout. This hotel feels modern and fresh, despite the age of the building and The White Company toiletries were a nice touch. The only downside were the creaky floor boards and thin walls so our noisy neighbours disturbed what would otherwise have been an excellent sleep.

Dear Wandamor

Thanks so much for your great review and I'm so delighted you enjoyed your recent stay at THE INN.

Sorry about the floorboards, I'll pass this on to our maintenance.

Hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The hotel was lovely, the food was superb value for money and really good, the staff couldn't do enough for us and were very accommodating, our room was lovely and very spacious but we did havd a suite for three of us would definately return to this hotel

• Stayed: November 2012
Stephenclipp, General Manager at The Inn Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Hellen 74

Thanks for your great review and taking the time to tell others.

All our staff read these reviews and I know they will be delighted by your comments.

I am so pleased you liked your suite. We really think they are very special and great value - especially this time of year.

I do hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The Inn wow what a lovely hotel.The bedrooms so clean the bed nice and big and comfortable.the food was excellent top marks to the chef.the waiting staff couldn't do enough.brillent.the problems we found were the parking.not enough had to take one car home.there was four of us.Also being a light sleeper found myself up threw the noise with the cars going up Queens road.apart from that a great hotel.fab food great welcoming staff that go out there way.would recommend this hotel for their friendliness and great food.the best steak I've ever had.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Hi Fishface003

Thanks for your great review.

We do pride ourselves on our food and friendly service and thanks so much for telling others about your experience.

I hope we can welcome you back soon for another overnight stay soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We booked a Gold weekend package and stayed three nights. The hotel staff were extremely good and friendly. The room was well appointed and, despite overlooking a busy road, quiet. The Restraunt staff were also very friendly but some of them did not appear to be fully trained. Some did not know the details of the gold package and gave incorrect information. The tables were often not properly set, no napkins, no milk or butter on the breakfast table for example. The food was good and very much enjoyed by my wife and one night by visiting family. Over all the hotel had a very relaxing atmosphere and once the restraunt staff are up to speed will be one of the best in Jersey.

Room Tip: Be aware that a lot of the rooms will have a small flight of stairs to negotiate
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Kentishscot

Thank you so much for you review and I am delighted you enjoy your recent stay at THE INN.

I am sorry if you were given incorrect information regarding the Gold Weekend, it is no excuse but we do have a number of "marketing initiatives" throughout the year and i can see how a newer member of the team might get confused, but I have told them that if they are not sure they must check! Could you let me know what the incorrect information was please.

Regarding the breakfast table not being correctly laid up, I would be most grateful if you would you would also let me have more details so I can investigate. My email is stephen@theinnjersey.com

I do hope we can welcome you back soon and thanks for keeping us on our toes.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

this is the third time i have been to the Inn! booked late so got a good deal! lovely room 330 for two single ladies! the only blip was when the room didnt get serviced one day but we were given the choice to move straight away to a clean room. we didnt move as the room we had was lovely n we didnt want to move our shopping! this was not a blip at atll. the food was ace, the staff were great as usual! cannot reccomend the inn enough or the staff who i have seen for the last three years!

Room Tip: i have been in a few rooms and all have been different. we did have a bit of noise when the bins we...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear TC

Thank you so much for your very kind review and that overall you were happy with your stay with us.

I am so sorry for the "Blip", which was caused by housekeeping receiving incorrect information regarding the status of your room.

I really appreciate your understanding and I am delighted that you were satisfied with the way my staff tried to sort the problem out for you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back for the forth time.