Chose hotel on basis of excellent photographs from website but were disappointed with the actual rooms. We were on the first floor overlooking a patio and the main road. The first night we were kept awake by the relentless noise of the traffic. We closed the windows for the second night and so slept better. The car park is very small but this was managed by staff who moved cars around when necessary( although they forgot to lock car after!) there were also litte niggles such as not replenishing the water until reminded and charging for the 'complimentary' newspaper. The food was very good though and we loved the espetadas. However we did get charged for the next tables drinks bill. All these things were sorted out once mentioned to reception (apart from the free newspaper!) but you don't expect to have to point these things out in a 'boutique' hotel. Little extras such as White Company' toiletries nice touch but towels in room were very worn and need to be replaced. Staff very personable though especially Miguel who looked after us in the restaurant and we were pleased to receive the food meal voucher offer. We found the location good for St Helier but felt it lacked the holiday feeling which you get from a country hotel. Probably wouldnt stay again but was adequate for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE INN is an award winning friendly boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Bar, a 10 minute walk into St Helier centre. The hotel has 36 beautifully decorated comfortable rooms, including suites, all with excellent modern facilities. Classic Rooms have hospitality tray, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, snack basket and safe. Superior rooms and Suites also have ipod docking station, DVD player, bathrobes and complimentary mineral water. Facilities within the hotel include an open plan bar, free WiFi, outside smoking terrace and free car parking facilities. THE INN also has a contemporary air-conditioned restaurant, very popular with locals, with an extensive menu including Specials which take full advantage of local produce.Our friendly team will always be on hand with attentive service, and guests always comment on our superb staff. Our customers are always our number one priority and we strive to offer everyone something very special at THE INN. THE INN is very proud to have retained a GOLD award from Visit Britain for the seventh year running, which recognises outstanding levels of quality, comfort, customer care and food. THE INN Restaurant also holds a Taste Jersey award.THE INN aims to be different to any other Hotel on the Island in terms of the ambiance and diversity of what we are offering. Look forward to seeing you soon! Please note we are situated on the outskirts of St Helier which is a busy town and some rooms may suffer from a little road noise at peak times. Our main car park is situated opposite the hotel and when full we ask guests to block in other cars and leave their keys at reception to enable us to move cars around, which we are insured for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Boutique Hotel St. Helier
- The Inn Boutique Jersey/St. Helier