“Fantastic trip with fast R.I.B-boat!”
Review of Jersey Seafaris

Jersey Seafaris
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in St. Helier
More attraction details
Owner description: RIB boat trips and charters around Jersey and the surrounding area.Destinations: Les Ecrehous; Les Minquiers; Carteret; Sark; Portbail; Chausey. Adventure
Göteborg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip with fast R.I.B-boat!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We took a fantastic trip with Rich and Daniel to Les Ecrehous.
Didn´t se any dolphins but some seals.
The guys were so nice and we highly recommend taking a trip with them!

Jersey, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jersey Sea Safaris France for diner trip”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went on the France for diner trip last week. We couldn't have picked a better night if we tried , it was a lovely warm night and the sea was really calm. Just as we passed St.Catherine's breakwater we were joined by loads of playful Dolphines it was an amazing experience.
After arriving in Carteret we took a walk round the town and went for diner in a lovely restaurant that had been recommended to us called Le Cap the food was stunning and very reasonably priced.
The highlight of our trip was my then boyfriend got down on one knee and proposed to me which was a total shock .
I'd like to say a big thank you to the crew Rich and Steph they are lovely and made the trip very special .
We would highly recommend using Jersey Sea Safaris .

1 Thank brodie2012
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Les Minquiers; a surprise oasis”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I booked onto this trip at the absolute last minute and was so glad I did- it was the highlight of my trip to Jersey.

The crew were friendly, knowledgeable and put everyone at ease which is quite a feat when you're travelling into open water at speed! The speedboat ride is worth the money in itself and if you're lucky enough to book on a clear, calm day, the views are spectacular so take your camera!

The main island was surreal as it's dappled with abandoned quarreymen's houses but the place is now run by the seagulls. It was very cool to walk around and imagine what it would have been like to live on this tiny sliver of land.

An hour or so later we rode over to the sandbanks which were just appearing as the tide went out. They apppear really quickly and a beautiful lagoon is created on one side of the bank. You will kick yourself if you don't take the chance to swim here so take your swim suit!!

I was so pleased with the whole experience- the views were incredible, the weather superb and I'd definitely do it all again :)

1 Thank MissLyons22
Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Ecrehous trip”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went to Ecrehous yesterday with our two boys (9 and 7) and some friends staying with us from UK who have 3 more boys (9, 7 and 5) - 9 of us in total.
My 9 year old said at the end of the trip "I didn't like it, I loved it!" which summed up how we all felt. Lucky enough to have had perfect sea conditions, fantastic weather, saw huge pod of dolphins straight out of St Catherine's harbour, lovely picnic on the Ecrehous, then saw 3 seals and stood on sandbanks in the middle of the ocean at low tide. Richard and Dan were excellent guides, clearly very knowledgable (and patient with the children) and very flexible in terms of what we wanted to do with the time. They also bought a paddle board with them, which the two 9 year olds had fantastic fun with during the picnic.
The rib is such a fun way to explore the coast of Jersey and we felt very safe as they are clearly very experienced. Would highly recommend Jersey Seafaris - money well spent.

Staffordshire
“Fantastic trip”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyable trip with a really friendly crew. A great combination of wildlife watching (dolphins!), exhilarating ride on the RIB boat and relaxing stop at Les Ecrehous islands. Highly recommended!