Hotel de France
Pomme d'Or Hotel(St. Helier)
$211
  • Restaurant
Royal Yacht Hotel(St. Helier)
$216
$193
Apollo Hotel(St. Helier)
$151
$146
  • Pool
The Inn Boutique(St. Helier)(Great Value!)
$128
$109
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa(St. Helier)
$266
$236
$216
Oaklands Lodge Hotel(St. Helier)(Great Value!)
$93
$169
  • Pool
The Revere Hotel(St. Helier)
$163
$143
  • Pool
The Savoy Jersey(St. Helier)
$192
$168
Priceline
2,164 results
All reviewsspa roomgarden view restaurantsaffron restaurantayush spashuttle busplunge poollovely hotelexcellent spalarge hotelwalk in showerfirst classlounge bargreat facilitieswalk into townno air conditioningstandard roomsingle room
Reviewed June 8, 2012

A good hotel well worth 4 stars. On a hill so a real issue for those who are in any way physically challenged. 10 minute walk from town centre and a further 5 minutes from harbour and bay. Comfortable room, good breakfast selection, really good spa, sauna, steam room and swimming pool facilities. Service was very reasonable throughout. Pleanty of parking and free wi-fi.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DennisBWindsor
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stayed here for one night only, on our wedding night.

The reception staff were lovely, there was complimentary sparkling wine and fruit, an excellent view and a really luxurious room and bathroom. The price was also very reasonable in comparison to similar hotels.

We ordered breakfast in bed which arrived on time and as expected.

Overall, we really loved our night away at the Hotel de France.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Unfortunately we had to check out early as my husband injured his back, but our impressions of the hotel and staff are favourable. The duty manager offered us a partial refund due to our misfortune - something she didn't have to do - which was very welcome and appreciated.

We had treatments booked at the spa, and 2 of these were cancelled without question as well. We managed to book a 1/2 hour slot before we left, and wish we had time for more, the recommendations seemed to be spot on.

We had a tasty lunch in the bistro restaurant and found all the staff to be very cheerful and helpful. My only comment is the lovely big rooms do seem a bit bland (I think the money has been spent on the bathrooms) and I haven't seen so much peach paint since 1985!! It wouldn't stop me going back though - would love to try some more treatments!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This was the first time I have stayed at this hotel in around 30 years. I remember the old reception, the bar where the conference rooms are now and the swimming pool where the restaurant is (years before it was in front of the hotel). So the choice of hotel was more of a trip down memory lane.

Since a number of renovations the hotel has transformed beyond all recognition. Everything is clean, tidy and the attention to detail is first class, and I am only at the reception.

Room was perfectly adequate and again clean and tidy with decent free wireless. The room was very hot when I walked in but luckily the air conditioner on the wall brought the temperature down to a very comfortable level.

Bed comfy, shower brilliant and the breakfast was first class. Plenty of everything so whether you were on a health drive or wanted a huge pig out you will have been catered for. The coffee was also of a high quality which is lacking in so many hotels I visit.

Here is my but. Its a small but, however although the staff were polite, super efficient etc, I felt they needed to smile a bit more.

Would I go back?? Anytime!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Stayed here on business in March 2012. Had a wonderful experience - it's quite pricey, but the staff are amongst some of the most helpful of any hotel I've ever been to.

Very nice reception area, very grand and impressive. Lots of reception and concierge staff on hand to help, and all very polite and smiling.

The room itself was a decent standard - very basic, quite uninspiring but a good night's sleep and comfortable.

Food was good - there's a choice of several food outlets in the hotel and again, a little pricey but nice to have a sandwich and a coffee in the afternoon. Again, the staff on hand couldn't be friendlier.

They had no problem booking me a taxi and an early room service breakfast, which arrived at 6.00am on the dot, exactly as I'd asked for!

Thinking of returning during the summer for a break with my partner. The only criticism is that it's a bit out of town, a good 20 minute walk from all the major stuff in St Helier.

Room Tip: I had a high room, which had a good view of the town.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business