“Excellent value”
Review of Dix Neuf - CLOSED

Dix Neuf
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
england
“Excellent value”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Came here for early dinner and had the spring menu, set dinner. Excellent value for money. Only negative was some large groups of noisy people in so couldn't here each other talk. But that was a one off. Would recommend and eat here again

Visited May 2014

erskine, scotland
“The biggest pot of mussels!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We were strugg;ling to find someweher to eat on a sunday night in St Helier when we stumbled across this bar/restaurant. Took a chance and I am glad we did.

My main course of mussels were brilliant - but the portion was so huge - I couldn't finish them (always a good sign!). Great service and they knew to warm a cognac glass up as well.

Visited April 2014
cardiff
“Good lunch”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The meal I ate was very tasty, for a reasonable price and just the right portion size for lunch. The service was very good, but the only thing that let the place down was the worn decor.

• Visited February 2014
Upminster, United Kingdom
“Nice lunch, especially the French onion soup!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have been there for lunch during the week and it always seems very busy. This time I went there for a Sunday lunch and found it quiet, with very few people, and a bit lacking in atmosphere, but they had a marvellous French onion soup, which made it worth it. The roast lamb dinner was also very nice and filling, although I'm still not sure how the roast lamb was made 'well done', I asked in advance how well the lamb was cooked as I prefer roast lamb to be well cooked. The response was that it could be done any way I wanted, and this was what they produced! It tasted ok though.

• Visited January 2014
Morzine, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

A really nice place spoiled by a very average chef who made very stringy pumpkin soup and overcooked our tuna.