“recent visit”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

this is a very busy little place.you need to book in advance.we found both the service and the food to be excellent.

2  Thank topdoc2013
There are newer reviews for Little Thai Restaurant

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Difficult to fault, great food, service and atmosphere. The curry was offered in mild, medium or hot , but If you like your food really hot (i.e. spicy) you may find the 'hot' disappointing. However additional 'heat' may spoil the balance of flavour, of course.

2  Thank MMMMM_UK
Reviewed July 5, 2014

By far, THE best Thai Green Curry I have ever tried. I cannot stress how fantastic the service was. We came with two young children and the staff were very accommodating. We received a lot of smile and kindness, even when one of the babies were crying! I will definitely come back here when I visit Jersey again and will proudly recommend this restaurant to all friends and family. Thank you.

2  Thank LadyofWinterfell
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

It was so tasty. I have never had fish thai fish taste so good and be so filling. It was hot and spicy but very aromatic as the heat disappeared quickly. I had the special, my guy had beef massaman and he loved it. We both had a mai tai cocktail which looked amazing as each layer had a different colour and tasted delicious. We caught the place late but it was still busy and they fit us in near the kitchen.

1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I visited this restaurant last weekend.

The food and service were great - my husband had Thai style ribs in sauce to start which he loved. I had the crspy salt and pepper squid which was beautiful and so fresh. We shared a fiendishly hot papaya salad - beware. I love spicy and ordered it hot strength - medium for me next time!!! As a main I had duck and my hubbie had sweet and sour pork - all delicious but as usual we ordered too much. What a lovely doggy bag to take home!!

The staff are so helpful and pleasant. The restaurant is a a little bit pricey but the quality is good.

All in all a nice restaurant.

1  Thank aliandderek