“First visit but not the last”

Little Thai Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 229 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Excellent service and excellent food. This was our first visit after hearing lots of good reports. We were not mislead, the food was delicious. Typical Thai food but the curries we had were the best we have eaten in recent times. Portions were good and the staff were only too willing to help with recommendations on food choice. A word of advice, book early as we were lucky to get a table after booking nearly a week in front.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Small little intimate restaurant that serves tasty fresh food. Fantastic Pad Thai - full of flavour and overall all very reasonably priced. Will definitely return. Booking is highly recommended as they get very busy.

Thank ChristopherWill... E
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

This is definitely no ordinary Thai restaurant.
I spent 3 months in Thailand eating at as many local Thai restaurants as possible and never once had meal as good as this one. My wife and I were sitting, open jawed in amazement. What a absolutely fantastic find. You will see us again and again and again.
Both service and food was faultless. Really cannot recommend enough. ( no wonder it's always busy )
Seriously, do yourself a favour.

Oh yeah, had the crab and egg curry with a side order of vegetable fried rice. The portion was pretty big but worry not, I scoffed the lot.

2  Thank j88j
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Awesome!

I did not book and just dropped in on the off chance and they fitted me in.

Highly recommend

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Phoned from home to book as we knew it gets busy. Arrived two weeks later and booking was great. Really nice table, plenty of room. Polite friendly staff who made us feel really welcome. Good choice of dishes and chefs willing to change bits around to suit. Great as all food is fresh. Good choice of drinks. We like food very hot and asked for extra chilli and got both dried and fresh chilli to add as we pleased.
If I lived on the Island I would go every week.