“amazzinggg”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Faultless place to eat. service was great giving you time to enjoy your food and relax but get next course out without a long gap. Food was mouthwatering delicious. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable and me and my husband had the best dinner here whilst on the Island.

2  Thank Meera D

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I spent a night in St Helier this week and decided to pick our choice of restaurant form Trip Advisor...thank you very much!

Both meals were excellent. My starter of scallops was worth a special mention and the steaks were perfectly done.

The service was extremely pleasant with all staff chatty and polite.

A lovely evening and great choice.

We will return when we are next there.

1  Thank Trish S
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was my first of what will be many visits. The food was fantastic and presented beautifully. The service of the staff was really good and the bill was a nice surprise. Will definitely be going back!

3  Thank suzywebb
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is the 4th time we have visited and I have to say each time we go we always have a really great time.

Service is really good and the staff are all very attentive but not overbearing. Food is of a very high standard without attracting particularly high prices. Good choices of wines and great coffee.

All in all a lovely night yet again, I would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys good food in a very welcoming environment.

1  Thank Danniherve
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Service was great - very friendly; smiley; and attentive (without being "in your face").
Food was superb - it's been a long time since I sat back and thought, whilst my mouth was watering, "that's delicious". Can highly recommend the Pan Fried Scallops and the “Seven Angels” Beef Wellington.
Very relaxed atmosphere.
10 stars all round. Long may it continue.

1  Thank itsfatboyjim