“Faultless”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Quids inn voucher lunch

Scallops to start followed by duck then sticky toffee pudding.

The quality was better than I expected for a voucher deal. I recently ate at Mark Jordans the Beach, the food was better at seven angels which was a nice surprise. I am regretting not buying more vouchers!!

2  Thank indianpete
There are newer reviews for Seven Angels

Reviewed May 4, 2012

The food was very good - my "5 stars" have to be recalibrated to Jersey standards, as "very good" seemed to be about as good as it gets on this lovely island. The real surprise is that, like most restaurants on Jersey, they have a 2-course and 3-course fixed price menu. This seems to be a local tradition - maybe it comes from the French influence, perhaps just local demand or maybe just a part of the wonderfully laid-back Jersey character! At any rate, we both had the 2-course option, at £12.29 each - incredible because both of the main courses that we had were priced at £14.50 (on their own) on the a la carte menu, with the starters at £6-7 each. Wine was also not too bad - £19.52 for a decent Sauv Blanc Frost Pocket - and they don't seem to automatically assume any level of tip, as they do in mainland UK. Total bill (without tip) £46.31.

2  Thank David M
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We too have booked again.
It is a small bistro like establishment, perhaps 60 covers.
Welcome warm and genuine. Next the "say and pay" forget it, it finished two years ago.
A la Carte and Table d'Hote, some dishes from the latter repeated on the former.
Carpaccio, an unforgettable experience, presentation intriguing, taste memorable, sauce superb. Then skate, fish, creamed potatoes and asparagus, delicious.... £13 yes £13. Two dined for £51, value for money, first class.
Worth a visit? In my opinion, Yes, Indeed.... But remember we all have individual tastes.
We walked sat it going down Bath Street, just remember it is opposite Blockbuster.

2  Thank Caravanning
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I booked Seven Angels for my birthday with friends at the end of Feb and hoped that all the fab reviews and comments that I had heard would be true........ I can confirm they were indeed! It was a beautiful evening, delicious food, affordable prices and great staff. In fact it was so good I have booked for a family party soon. Can't wait. Job well done guys and see you soon.

2  Thank JerseygirlCI
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I collected my parents from this restaurant 3 days ago and had to listen to how divine the food was all the way home, so when it came to me choosing a restaurant to go to this evening there wasn't much thought needed... and it certainly did not disappoint. The food was delicious and the friendly staff were very accommodating, add to this the great look of the restaurant they've achieved coupled with a lovely atmosphere, and it's no wonder they were raving about it, as I will be from now on - Simply brilliant.

3  Thank Troy R