“Had a nice lunch here, good but pricey”

The Brasserie by Tiffin
Ranked #65 of 250 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: This historic very popular Brasserie has been part of Jersey life for years. Recently refurbished by Tiffin, this relaxed 90 seat venue offers guests the opportunity to choose from a cup of Illy Coffee or glass of Prosecco at the tasteful bar or a whole range of brasserie style meals. Open 6 days a week Monday to Saturday for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and snacks, this is a place to relax whilst shopping in Jersey's main department store.
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Lovely tasty food although £12 for a small fish pie was overpriced! The fig special salad however was worth every penny and very tasty.
A small bottle of water at £1.90 and a lemonade and lime at £2.65 we thought was expensive for what it was.
However, they did have soya milk for my coffee

Ronni P, Customer Experience at The Brasserie by Tiffin, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Hi Nicole. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to The Brasserie. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback on your experience and will pass it onto the restaurant manager. Thank you.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch with my grandparents while shopping.

We all had sandwiches and chips, food was delicious and fresh! The portions are generous as well

Our serve was fabulous and very pleasant. I wish I’d gotten her name but she was joking with my grandparents and was lovely.

Great with allergies as well!

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Was not impressed with the staff at this loaction, abrupt and gruff.
Ouside could be very nice for a location.

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience at The Brasserie. We set high standards of customer service for our restaurant staff, however it seems we have failed to meet these on your visit. I would like to apologise for this and assure you that management have been informed. We appreciate you leaving this feedback and will take the necessary steps to ensure it doesn’t happen again. Thank you.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

delightful service and predictable food makes this a stalwart. it will not set the world on fire but it perfectly adequate for a quick bite for lunch - one of few places you can sit down for a quick, table service lunch.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I came in for a tea to get out of the rain and saw the meals they were serving and I had to have them it was amazing and I even had a cream tea it was superb will return again thank you.