“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant never fails to offer good service with authentic Thai cuisine and the staff attends to individual needs of their customer.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Last night I enjoyed another lovely meal at my all favoured restaurant in Jersey. The staff are lovely and always happy to help in any way to make your evening an enjoyable one. The food is always excellent and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes authentic Thai food.

Many thanks to the staff for an enjoyable evening

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Slightly hidden away, some of the shops in the arcade where slightly off putting, but the food was extremely good and freshly cooked. Staff friendly, and efficient.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Just arrived in Jersey on our honeymoon and, as my new wife is Thai, we decided to try the Siam Garden. My wife was excited about trying out a new restaurant and explained how special an occasion this was. Well we couldn't have been more disappointed, probably in light of the reviews on here. Beginning to question the reliability of Tripadivsor reviews/standings!!
NO effort was made to make our visit memorable - they didn't even put a candle or a flower on the table when they were present on other tables. The food was ok at best (again my wife is a good judge) so we can't understand what all the fuss is about. We would never return to this restaurant and would recommend that you LOOK ELSEWHERE to eat out.

5  Thank Edster21
Reviewed June 8, 2014

A simple restaurant in a slightly hidden location. Charming service and superb Thai food - some of the best I have ever had.