“Best Thai Food in Jersey”

Siam Garden Thai Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 229 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I brought a team from our office for a night out and we had a great night. Everyone was catered for, regardless of how hot they lie their food, and the vegetarians were delighted too. Can't recommend this place enough, great food and service.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

As usual gorgeous food in a relaxing environment. This is the best thai restaurant on jersey and you must give it a try. It can get overlooked because of its location but well worth searching out!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I would just like to say what a fantastic night we had and the staff were wonderful . It was me and my wife's first night in jersey and we stumbled across the Thai restaurant the staff were fantastic from the off very happy and very nice people . The meals were amazing and we didn't have to wait to long the value of the meals amazing too. I would recommend any one to try this restaurant you won't be disappointed its a must people

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal, authentic Thai food in a friendly environment. The food was served promptly with a smile. This now my regular restaurant in Jersey. Thanks.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

As a regular eater at Siam garden I must do it justice by writing a review. Each and every dish is made fresh, from scratch. Giving you a taste sensation every time. They will also help you to choose a dish that suits your pallet. Put simply if you have not been you must come and experience a meal here for yourself. Great Food Great Service Great Vibes