What else is there to say?
Upon arrival we told our taxi driver where we were staying and he looked distraught.
I thought "Oh no, I've picked a lemon". How wrong I was.
He went on to explain that the hotel is superb and that the reason he was so distraught is because there was a fatal accident opposite our hotel and the road was closed.
That said, by the time we got to St Helier from Jersey airport ( a mere 15 mins max) the road was reopened as if nothing had happened.
We arrived, checked in, were met by lovely front of house staff and shown to our room on the ground floor.
The hotel is geographically perfect for exploring St Helier.
The food is superb.
The pool area is outdoors but nicely maintained.
The staff could not do enough for you.
When our room got a little stuffy because of the mega humidity at the time, I called the front of house staff and asked if there was anything they could do. 2 mins later a fan arrived and it was very welcome.
The Savoy truely is a gloal name with a similar reputation and this hotel does not dissapoint.
Jersey is a lovely island. It still has it's own £1 notes! Go see it before you regret it. Stay here.
We loved it and it was our wedding anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Jersey's capital, St Helier, The Savoy's central location makes it the perfect base from which to explore the Island. Located only a few minutes walk from the town centre and main shopping district, a unique shopping experience, great restaurants and nightlife are close at hand. If you want to see Jersey's many attractions, most of these are within a short drive from the hotel, and with plenty of free on-site parking, hiring a car or bringing your own gives you freedom to roam. Upon arrival you'll discover Montana restaurant that offers the perfect place to indulge in culinary delights and a cool Jazz bar that hosts live music every week with occasional artists from abroad. Also you can enjoy our sunny courtyard with its crystalline pool to while away Summer days, or the modern and stylish gym with the latest equipment if you feel like keeping in shape during your stay. The Savoy is an intimate boutique hotel, providing superb cuisine with inviting guest rooms, making it an ideal choice for a relaxing & comfortable stay in Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Savoy Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Savoy Hotel St Helier
- Savoy St Helier
- Savoy Hotel Jersey
- The Savoy Jersey St. Helier