“Always top quality food with friendly service”
Review of Tandoori Nights - CLOSED

Tandoori Nights
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have tried all the Indian restaurants in Jersey but keep coming back here. The food is always top notch, real indian food cooked fresh to order. OK you might have to wait a little but for me that's better than a quickly delivered meal that tastes poor.

The service is always friendly and welcoming and compared to some other the value for money is good too.

As I said, I have tried most of the others more than once but for me Mahmoods wins on great food at a reasonable price served with the little bit of friendliness that is too often lacking nowadays.

2  Thank Duggy96

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Nice friendly staff but unfortunately, the curry was not very spicy for an award winning Indian restaurant and we had to wait an hour for our food. Could've have made better myself.

1  Thank Shirley E
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We have visited this restaurant many times and receive excellent food and attentive service. Nothing is too much trouble for the friendly staff. The food is good value for money and plenty of it! All of the food is cooked fresh to order and is very tasty. Their take-aways are brilliant too! This is by far our favourite Indian restaurant.

2  Thank Channellady
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is the only place we will go for Indian now! Every time we go the food is great and excellent quality full of flavour The food is cooked fresh to order and the quality was brilliant. Service spot on and we have ordered takeaways from here as well and even they were fantasic! Cannot wait to visit again!

2  Thank Ricky116
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have had alot of curries from a lot of indian restaurant in the island and have found this restaurant to be my favourite out of them all great food great service value for money. I use the on regular basic :)

2  Thank Michaelafray1987