“Cosy Little Pub in Centre of St Helier”
Review of The Peirson

The Peirson
Ranked #56 of 234 Restaurants in St. Helier
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We came across this pub whilst wandering through St Helier and I have to say I strongly recommend it. The pub is cosy inside and has some seating outside if its a sunny day.
The food is absolutely delicious me and my husband had the crab sandwich and this was yummy. Staff were really friendly and food came quickly. Definately a place to visit for great food.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

What a find . We have often passed this pub but never given it a second look. Big mistake. After shopping late evening we decided to eat here . Food was good home cooked and the price was very good . We would recommend this as it as the prices fits everyone's pocket. Staff very friendly

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good pub with a choice of very fresh ale and beer. You could stop there for a pint of Liberation ale which is especially good one (in my opinion). Food is usual for pubs (oily and salty) so I'd recommend this place for just drinking refreshing ale when you are passing by after hard shopping at King street. Very good value for the money (for drinks), e.g. 3,x GBP for a pint of fresh ale.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was a great find in St Helier, quite unpretentious and served good food & beer. It was very busy when we visited on a Tuesday evening but food arrived quickly and was very good and really tasty. Two meals for under £15 need I say more!

1  Thank LucindaStaffs
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Proper pub food (e.g. not a 'Gastro Pub' or a restaurant masquerading as a bar) is pretty rare in St Helier these days, but The Pierson is still going strong. Decent food at great prices, a nice area to sit outside - what more could you want?