“An expensive but delicious treat.”
Review of Tassili Restaurant

Tassili Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 225 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Grand Jersey’s fine dining restaurant Tassili, offers an exquisite modern British menu, with a decadent Jersey twist. This three Rosette restaurant represents the ultimate in seduction and luxury. Our menus are the platform for the very best of Jersey’s local and seasonal produce, showcased in an opulent setting within an intimate ambiance.
London, United Kingdom
“An expensive but delicious treat.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were only one of two couples in the restaurant at lunch time which gave the place a slightly strange atmosphere and meant, if anything, the staff were slightly over attentive. However, this place gets 5 stars because the food was wonderful - lovely combinations and very strong flavours. We enjoyed delicious champagne & wine with our meal & then treated ourselves to a very well deserved snooze.

Nuneaton
“Food to die for”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Service excellent ,food outstanding ,presentation exceptional The perfect way to end my stay Highly recommend the Tasting menu

1 Thank ChrsW
Jersey C.i.
“Excellent fine dining experience, shame ambiance not better.”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here and the food was divine. It was a set menu, with restricted choices, but apart from the goats cheese starter, we both chose different mains and desserts. The starter was really lovely and presented beautifully . My main was Duck breast cooked beautifully and my husband had pork. There were other subtle flavours intermingling but all complemented each other beautifully. My dessert was mainly a ginger and rhubarb themed one which was lovely in taste but not so pretty in presentation . My husband had a strawberry themed dessert which looked beautiful and he said tasted wonderful. The staff were very friendly and attentive but not overpowering. This was our first visit but will definitely go again for an evening meal and possibly try their tasting menu. The dining room overlooks the seafront with a busy road in between . However, the decor does not feel right for the amazing food experience that you get here.

• Visited August 2013
West Malling, United Kingdom
“One of the best restaurants you could choose!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The menu is fantastic. Shaun the restaurant manager is first class and makes every guest feel extremely welcome. I'd really suggest trying the tasting menu with wine pairing. Excellent value for money and one of the best restaurants we've eaten in.

Guernsey
“Supberb Tasting Menu”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Although the restaurant was a little on the warm side due to a technical problem with air con the evening itself was fantastic. My friend and I went for the Tasting Menu (which she was slightly anxious about as there were somethings she thought she would not like but I persuaded her to give them a go and she loved!) It is exceelnt value for a Michelin Star - we had Amuse Bouche, Sea Bass, Foire Gras, Turbot, Pork, and dessert - it was all absolutely delicious - you would not think such little portions would fill you up so much - my tip would be stay clear of the bread rolls as you will be so full! If you have any room left the chees board HAS to be tried!