“Amazing Food!”

Cafejac
Ranked #66 of 272 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: Asian, International, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the Jersey Arts Centre with squashy leather seats, plenty of tables inside and out and an all-day eclectic menu of globally-inspired dishes make Cafejac the sort of place you want to relax in for a few hours catching up with your friends or just chilling on your own. Don't miss our famous Saturday brunch with eggs benedict or breakfast burritos. If you're feeling decadent, the pancakes at CafeJac are legendary - made fresh and fluffy to order.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yesterday was my first time visiting cafe jac and I was so pleasantly surprised. I had the vegan spag bol which was delicious (I am not vegan may I add).
The wine was a little bit pricey and a large white was pretty much the same price as my meal, but that is how cheap the food was! And for such great quality I really cannot complain.
I would also like to mention Ellie who served our table. She was brilliant, very very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Brilliant staff. I would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (235)

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

We went here yesterday for dinner, having been previously for breakfast. Both the breakfast and the dinner food is fantastic and the staff are lovely.

The vibe is really laid back and pleasant, which, as tourists, we've struggled to find in Jersey. Jersey seems to be full of expensive and "fancy" restaurants, which aren't necessarily good from personal experience. This place is different, it's more relaxed and affordable. Yet despite that the food is of excellent quality. They put on free movie nights also, which are definitely worth checking out. I can't recommend this place enough.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Visited today for early dinner with my husband and 10 month old. Lovely atmosphere , service was great and kids eat for free :).

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

We came to this coffee for our last day, people are really welcoming . We took smoothies ( excellent), a brownie (one of the best I ever ate) and a big cookie . We recommend

Reviewed August 10, 2019

I always enjoy the spicy veggie burger. It is a great dish. It comes with tasty, chunky chips and it isn’t so spicy. Really nice. Omelettes are also nice. There is a good atmosphere and varied menu. One of my favourite places to eat in Jersey.