“Excelent food and Service”
Review of Indian Ocean

Indian Ocean
Ranked #20 of 235 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner here on our trip to Jersey. We both had amazing tasting menus, mine meat , my wifes vegy and they were both exceptional. I would say that this is the most innovative Indian meal we have ever had, a fine dining experience. We had a lovely table by the fish tank, the staff were attentive and friendly and the food excelled. Cant wait to visit again!
The lamb shank was amongst the best I have tasted! We left very happy and full. We will definitly return on our next visit!

iqbal c, Owner at Indian Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We're delighted to hear that you had such a good time at Indian Ocean.We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

First visit to this restaurant. Chosen as we like vegetable curries and this restaurant had an excellent selection. We were not disappointed - the whole meal was excellent.

iqbal c, Owner at Indian Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Hi Barlers, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal at Indian Ocean. We look forward to seeing you soon.Best regards,From Indian Ocean Management. and all Staff

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Called in without booking, the staff were very friendly and welcoming and polite. Great menu choices, chef recommendations very good. The food was hot tasty and portion size's generous. Would go back again. Every time we walked past the smell of the cooking was enough to tempt us in. Good value for money.

1  Thank Facades
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Service is brilliant, food and portion sizes are even better. The staff are friendly and make time for everyone. I recommend you try the indian ocean restaurant out if you have not already, once you have been there once it will be your indian restaurant/takeaway of choice!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I totally love this restaurant!!! The food is incredible, perfect, one of the best meals i've ever had in restaurant, really. I tried it many times, take away, in the restaurant, solo or with my partner and everytime it was really tasty, fresh, fantastic food. I especially reccomend their Chicken tikka masala! The staff is excellent, friendly, polite and helpfull. And prices are very reasonable.
I am very happy to found this restaurant as I stay 3 month in St Helier. so I eat there quite often. Excellent!!