“Excellent food, a must !!”

Park House Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 229 Restaurants in St. Helier
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food in this restaurant is superb, the staff are helpful and efficient, the food is tasty and presented well, a must for anyone visiting, advise to book, we booked a table for three its a good job we did as the place was full.

There are newer reviews for Park House Restaurant

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Indeed a very small restaurant which is best suited for casual dining with friends. Not one I would venture out to for a leisurely meal with a significant other whilst on holiday. Prepare yourself for authentic developing world ambiance. Don't get me wrong - they offer very friendly service and the food is interesting, if a tad hotter than usual.

I went here with colleagues after work and it was okay but not as impressive as others made it to be. But then again, I've had excellent authentic Thai before in better surroundings. Must be the best Thai in Jersey although I don't think there are many to compare it with?

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is definately the top Thai food restaurant in Jersey.The staff are amazing ,Jacque, Aranya, nothing is ever a problem for them and all the food is superbly presented.Eventhough it is very busy the food is always cooked to the highest standard.I would always recomend this restaurant to anyone.Special occasions such as birthdays are always treated as such.
Well done to jacque, aranya, air and dennis, an amazing place to eat , xx

Reviewed April 28, 2013

As previously visited Thailand last year wanted to try a restaurant that was typically Thai. Not disappointed with Park House.
The restaurant is very small but the welcome was genuine and the friendliness was brilliant.
Nothing was too much trouble and the taste was good conjuring back the memories of our holiday.
Small touches: lovely orchid flower given when bringing the small birthday cake and singing happy birthday to my very embarrassed husband; checking with the party if all ok, joining in with conversation and being part of each table.
When the weather is warmer there is seating outside.

Will definitely be going again.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had read about this Thai restaurant several times on this site and wanted to try it, so decided to keep an eye out for it on our next visit to St Helier, and literally stumbled across it one lunchtime, we managed to book a table for that evening, which I believe was very lucky, as they are so busy. On arrival the hosts were very welcoming, and pleasant, but our table wasn't quite ready, and as the place is so small, and was packed, we had to wait out side for a few minutes, and it was freezing, but that little moan aside it was well worth it .My husband and I both had starters, he the Spare Ribs,(the sauce was delicious, I had to try) and I had the Thai Crab cakes, followed by a Massaman Curry & the Sweet & Sour Chicken with Cashew Nut Stir Fry which we shared, as we do like to try. we couldn't fault the food at all, and the wine was very reasonable at £13.95 for a bottle of Portuguese Red. If I have one tiny niggle, it would be that I wished they explained the menu better, and told you what was in the dishes, and explain the different Curries as although I love Thai food, am not an expert, If you`re visiting St Helier give this little place a try, its well worth it, but I think its advisable to book, as there was a constant flow of customers the whole time we were there.

1  Thank Trinaanderson