All reviews drifters restaurant fantastic hosts lovely guesthouse a great place to stay clean rooms visiting jersey long weekend location kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Seafood delicious, breakfast omg it's humungous couldn't eat another thing needs to walk a good few miles to burn off. Views amazing tranquil music my thing yes try jersey forget fancy hotel's come here 2nd best restaurant in Jersey it's the best

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Owners Paul and Steve were fantastic hosts and the rest of the staff, namely Robyn, Linda and Julie couldn’t do enough for you.
Breakfasts were amazing, certainly sets you off for the day. We also dined in the Drifters restaurant in the evening and the food was superb, in particular the steak and lobster, all whilst looking out to a beautiful view of the sea.
Rooms were nice and clean.
We would definitely recommend Maison Chaussey Guest House.
Thanks Paul & Steve.

Bev & Dave.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights, the food was excellent, rooms very clean and comfortable, Paul and Steve excellent hosts, Linda and Robyn were wonderful always had time for a chat, would most definitely stay there again and would recommend it to people going to Jersey.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

A really warm welcome and I was well looked after. The staff were really helpful and bent over backwards to make my stay a pleasant one. The room was great and the balcony was fab! I definitely came at the right time as the weather meant the balcony was well used. There's a fridge in the room so if you're coming with friends or family, lunch on the balcony in the sun is a must.

Breakfast is amazing. I didn't think anyone did a better breakfast than my Dad who runs a hotel in Cornwall but I may have met his match! I had a veggie breakfast. I'd also highly recommend the restaurant for evening meals.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Just come back from a 3 night visit to Jersey stopping at The Maison Chaussey. We were made very welcome on our arrival by Paul one of the owners.
The guest house was immaculate, our room was spot on large fridge, kettle and tv with on suite shower and toilet. Fantastic view over the beach from our room. The staff were fantastic and Linda the children's entertainments manager certainly had a way with the children, and even had time to look after Rita an old friend who can be very demanding at times with her special needs
The food was excellent all freshly cooked with a wide variety. The Breakfast was fab and plenty if it a proper set up for the day.
We will be going back next year without a doubt Staff and management were excellent 10/10 from us. Thanks for a great break can't wait to go back

Date of stay: October 2017