All reviews drifters restaurant lovely guesthouse fantastic hosts de pas a great place to stay clean rooms visiting jersey long weekend havre fridge suite
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

A really warm welcome and I was well looked after. The staff were really helpful and bent over backwards to make my stay a pleasant one. The room was great and the balcony was fab! I definitely came at the right time as the weather meant the balcony was well used. There's a fridge in the room so if you're coming with friends or family, lunch on the balcony in the sun is a must.

Breakfast is amazing. I didn't think anyone did a better breakfast than my Dad who runs a hotel in Cornwall but I may have met his match! I had a veggie breakfast. I'd also highly recommend the restaurant for evening meals.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Just come back from a 3 night visit to Jersey stopping at The Maison Chaussey. We were made very welcome on our arrival by Paul one of the owners.
The guest house was immaculate, our room was spot on large fridge, kettle and tv with on suite shower and toilet. Fantastic view over the beach from our room. The staff were fantastic and Linda the children's entertainments manager certainly had a way with the children, and even had time to look after Rita an old friend who can be very demanding at times with her special needs
The food was excellent all freshly cooked with a wide variety. The Breakfast was fab and plenty if it a proper set up for the day.
We will be going back next year without a doubt Staff and management were excellent 10/10 from us. Thanks for a great break can't wait to go back

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2017

We stayed here for the weekend on a hen party, the welcome was exceptional, the rooms were spotless linen and towels crisp and white. Steve a Paul were amazing hosts. Breakfast was just superb cannot recommend this highly enough. thank you Steve, Paul and all your staff for making us so welcome cannot wait to bring my husband back for visit.

Room tip: Family room has a balcony that looks out to sea the view was just fantastic.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

The welcome and friendliness was second to none. It's a very comfortable atmosphere, the guys are fabulous and really helpful. The location, the rooms and views are great. The food is delicious in the Drifters. Very tasty!! We didn't want to leave. Hope to be back.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Just back from a 4 nights stay in Maison Chaussey .The room was very clean with a fridge and microwave .The staff especially Paul where very welcoming and friendly and the English breakfast was enough to choke a donkey.The location right on the sea front offers great views and its position just a short walk into St Helier makes it a great place to stay.

Room tip: Ask for room 7
Date of stay: September 2017