“Very nice place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I had our first visit to Little Italy recently and were very pleased we booked in advance as it was packed. We had a thoroughly enjoyable evening - the service was excellent and always with a smile, the food was as you would expect very delicious! It was a noisy time to go as there were 2 big parties in but this added to the lovely atmosphere. The only slightly bad thing I would say was that I was disappointed with the Tiramisu which I was so looking forward to... I am afraid the cheap tasting chocolate sauce on the top is really not great :-( However I wouldn't hesitate to go back!

1  Thank Mezz79
There are newer reviews for Little Italy

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We found this restaurant by accident and what a find. The staff were very pleasant and the food was delicious. We were not rushed in any way and had a thoroughly enjoyable evening here. It was a lovely restaurant and I would recommend that you try it

1  Thank judiroodi
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Went for a family celebration, food was lovely, staff excellent and atmosphere great.
Looking forward to our next visit

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Ate here on our last night, we were a party of 6 and did wonder if we would be able to get a table as every time we walked past it was packed, but managed to book one for later in the evening.
What can I say the service, the food , the atmosphere and the staff were 150%.The best Italian meal I have had and all our party agreed the food was fabulous. And the price was very reasonable. If in St Helier this is definitely a restaurant NOT to miss. Will definitely be back there when we go back to St Helier.

1  Thank Jan0512
Reviewed May 29, 2014

A wonderful & intimate meal. An impromptu visit to this charming restaurant with a friendly host. Starter of tomato & garlic bread, followed by a cannelloni. The highlight was the dessert - an inspired amaretto infused biscuit and ice cream combination was superb.
Under £50 for three courses and coffee for two is excellent value.