“Manos Bistro”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Manos Bistro”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This was a fantastic place to eat. The food was a delight to eat. It was well presented and plenty of it. Great.

Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Espedada”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Very nice meal plenty, staff very friendly and helpful would recommend .the espedada was cooked to perfection

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I used to eat here lots when I lived in Jersey over 6 years ago. I returned to the island at the weekend and had to go back to see if it was still as good.
Thankfully I was not disappointed. Just as lovely as I remembered. Ordered the king prawn and beef espetada. Cooked perfectly and more than enough sides than you could ever manage. Service brilliant as ever. Cant recommend enough.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank LuckyLuxy
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Don't order a starter”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Me & my partner Sharon have just enjoyed a really nice night out at manos .
We arrived at seven thirty as arranged & was immediately shown to our table , the staff were very friendly & very attentive .
Sharon suggested that we did not order a starter as the main course would more than fill us up , so we just ordered our mains mine was beef & chicken espetada & Sharon pork steak & pepper sauce , sure enough when our meal arrived it was plenty with all the extras we still could not eat it all .
I must also point out that there wine list is very reasonable on prices , through out the evening the staff could not do enough for you even though they were busy .
We stayed for 4 hours & the bill was very reasonable for 2 main courses , a bottle of wine , 2 whisky & ginger ales , 3 coffees & a large bottle of water the bill was only £69 so I gave them £80 & told them to keep the change .
We have also booked a table for 4 for the 4th of July & are already looking forward to it .

• Visited May 2014
UK
“Miserable staff”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We popped in for an evening meal the other night. Well what a miserable bunch of staff hardly a smile or a word. The food was okay but nothing special. I will certainly not be going there again until they get new staff or cheer up. There are a lot better Portugese restaurants in the island

• Visited May 2014