“Great food, great company, great experience”
Review of Mano's Bistro

Mano's Bistro
Ranked #22 of 233 Restaurants in St. Helier
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

On a trip to Jersey my girlfriend and I visited Mano's with friends who couldn't speak higher of its food and the experience of dining there. We came with one thing in mind and that was espetadas, to me these were some mystical vertically served dish that I had only ever heard about. They did not disappoint, I had a surf and turf espetada and my girlfriend a calamari equivalent. They are both still on our minds to this day, the meat was cooked perfectly and presented in such a way that you have to see it to believe it. This all came accompanied by chips, rice, salad and pollenta. All of this would be a match for any diner no matter your appetite! Yet the flavours of everything just make you want to keep on eating until you find yourself in a food daze, we couldn't speak higher of Mano's and will definitely be returning next time we find ourselves in Jersey.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

They do other Portuguese food, but a specialty is espetadas which I heartily recommend. I have eaten them here on 3 occasion during the past couple of years and they are always excellent. Service is good and value is outstanding. I first visited here after asking a friend who is a resident in St. Helier where he likes to eat (there is a lot of choice in St. Helier and I wanted to find out where the locals go). This was his first recommendation. It is tucked away but if you find the square with the cow statues on it, look to the corners and you will find it. Excellent restaurant.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This smallish bistro is tucked away in the corner of West's Centre, if you can pull yourself away from the bronze statues of the Jersey cows and find this eaterie you will not be disapointed. The welcome is very warm and the decor is typical Portugues. The food is first class and the choice is varied, the service is excellent, they also have a very good wine selection. We shall be returning again in the near future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I've been there couple of times with friends as well as family. Lovely restaurant with a very warm atmosphere, friendly service and delicious food. Thumbs up for all! Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Lovely staff. Very quick service. Good location and food good. Good for all the family in a safe location for young children.