“Delicious Espatada”

Ranked #22 of 233 Restaurants in St. Helier
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I went to the restaurant last week with my boyfriend. We both choose the espatada and it was really good. Also the staff is wonderful. Would definitely come back here again!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

This Bistro, is family owned and is well worth a visit, it offers Portuguese fare, which is plentiful and wonderfully cooked.
Cost for two courses £22 plus drinks

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and I had a beautiful meal in Mano's, the espetados were absolutely divine as was the service.My only complaint is that they have not opened a place in Glasgow.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We enjoyed our visit to Mano's. Very generous portions on giant skewers brought to the table and hung on a carrier. You pull the food off as you want it. Ours were a little overcooked and dry, but still quite tasty. We felt it needed a yougurt dip or something to go with it. The rice and salad we were given didn't really freshen things up or compliment the food in the way you would get it abroad. Nice and busy though, with a good atmosphere.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Mano's was recommended to us by a local fisherman, Tony Hart. Food excellent, very large portion, beautifully decorated, I would definatley return to this restaurant and recommend it to anyone visiting st helier.