“high standard of customer service”
Review of Cock & Bottle

Cock & Bottle
Ranked #16 of 234 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

During a recent visit to Jersey we spent two evenings at this pub and ate there on the second visit. I was really impressed by how attentive the staff were... In fact I have experienced a poorer level of service at supposedly 3 and 4 star restaurants.The food was very good too .All together a very good experience.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The outside seating is in a lovely square and is ideal if the weather is fine. The meals are reasonably priced and a good choice. Service was very good. The only thing to remember now that the we are in low season was that the kitchen closed at 5pm on the Saturday of our trip. Otherwise a very good [place for a nice meal.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We recently visited Jersey and choose to eat at the Cock and Bottle on two of the evenings we were there. We sat outside overlooking the square, sharing the warm evenings with all the other guests.

The first night I throughly enjoyed the Mussels, served with bread and fries, just the way I like them. My husband had the homemade bruger, which was equally great.

The secomd night, I ordered the King Prawns.... I do not think I received King Prawns..... more like very large normal prawns, but enjoyable nevertheless.

Very reasonable with good service - not sure what it would be like in the winter!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Cock and Bottle is a Public House outside seating a little small inside.
Family visit very good food staff and service by Cosmin the manager and his staff exceptional for a Public house.we were a party of six and definitely will make it a regular call for us if only for a drink .The menu is tempting

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Lovely outside seating area very popular in the sunshine. Friendly staff and good food, must try the crab cakes with lemon mayo!